Liam Kelly has signed for QPR. Might be a chance of getting Dieng in on loan.

41 minutes ago, Savage Henry said:

If you say it three times in a mirror after midnight, he’ll automatically relegate you :green

FTFY

17 minutes ago, Ludo*1 said:

Liam Kelly has signed for QPR. Might be a chance of getting Dieng in on loan.

You're certainly consistent in wanting to re-sign old players.  Are you Jim McIntyre?

6 minutes ago, The Gifted Sub said:

You're certainly consistent in wanting to re-sign old players.  Are you Jim McIntyre?

Who else have I mentioned?

Not too overwhelmed, but it's not disgusting at least. Looks unnecessarily complex with the laurels and Scotland flag though, and they couldn't get the Switch logo in white? I mean I don't hate it, but still is a meh for me.

Edited by RossBFaeDundee

I’m a big fan of Macron and I quite like this effort. Sounds like we will have to wait a little longer for our Macron stuff as our shop is being refurbished and I think they will launch it when that opens again.

6 minutes ago, Netan Sansara said:

I am undecided. Think the sponsor is too much for me. 

6334A70D-9A54-453D-ABE2-BDF65D66A25F.jpeg

I think that's almost lovely.  The sponsor's awful, and the badge seems a wee bit too high, but otherwise... Macron are pretty reliable.

On 13/06/2019 at 09:35, Fifespud said:

Apparently v Rangers - 43000 at the game they suggest.

IMG_4463.jpg

Happy days, great snap that is. My Grandfather used to speak of these days, hard to believe now.

I assume The Flat-cap Company owner dined in the same palatial outlets as the local jute barons.

With all the recent sniping on this thread, worth highlighting some of that considerable Dark Blue generation also watched United on alternate Saturdays for something to do. Think on my Tangerine friends, without that income you may not have been here to snipe. 

Best regards 

Edited by This Charming Man

Not Dark enough imo.

Agreed but other than that (and that’s quite a big thing) I really like it. Almost a classic.

Not Dark enough imo.

Just to add it should be same colour as the walls behind Cammy. How hard is that?

Great to see young Cammy modelling it though, so nearly punted by that Arab Cunto.

I can't place my finger on it, but I don't like it. Will probably grow on me, but underwhelmed.

3 hours ago, stumigoo said:

I’m a big fan of Macron and I quite like this effort. Sounds like we will have to wait a little longer for our Macron stuff as our shop is being refurbished and I think they will launch it when that opens again.

I'm really glad you came into the Dundee FC thread to tell us this. Really glad I read this valuable piece of information.

Thank you.

7 hours ago, Bigmouth Strikes Again said:

f**k knows, he's been doing it for years, I sent him a DM asking what the problem was. The mewling little shite then posted the DM up on here, he got a load of greenies off his DAB mates, so it worked out well for him in the end.

If you don't like what I've got to say then just stick me on ignore.

Thank you.

Interesting interpretation of the truth. 

I gave you a red dot , I seem to remember it was a favoured Dundee line up or saying that El Bac was good. Whatever it was I red dotted , it was totally insignificant.

You then sent me an abusive message because I gave you a red dot.

Sometime later it transpired you had also done this to someone else on p and b. The fact they that person is a DAB is irrelevant.  I posted what you sent me on a thread as did the DAB.

You then had a meltdown. 

Thank you.