2 hours ago, Netan Sansara said:

Shite being a Dundee fan.  This has to be one of the least interesting close seasons I can remember, barely even any rumours going around. 

It's nice not having Dodds relay everything McIntyre has told him on the radio, tbh

Eta: I fucking hate being the first post on a new page man. Every time.

Edited by RawB93

It's nice not having Dodds relay everything McIntyre has told him on the radio, tbh

Eta: I fucking hate being the first post on a new page man. Every time.

What's he saying?

1 hour ago, Fifespud said:

1905 - note monkey and parrot!

IMG_4469.jpg

Cracking photo, think it was posted on here a couple of years ago. Comforting to know our club has always been a bit mad!

This is getting infuriating now, every other team in the league is strengthening and we arent. f**k these trips to Spain or outer Mongolia for training, just get players in that are good enough and available so we have a chance of bouncing back up

I ken it's pish not signing anyone, but I'd rather Jazzer took his time and got the right people in instead of panic buying shite like Osman Sow and Peter Pawlett.  

1 hour ago, Fifespud said:

1905 - note monkey and parrot!

IMG_4469.jpg

If I ever own a pub I shall be naming it The Monkey and the Parrot in honour of these fine gentlemen. 

I don't think time is playing tricks with my mind but can anyone else remember Jimmy Murphy doing the back heel flick ('rainbow' flick today I'm told) over the head of the on rushing full back- might have been v Clyde. A pure entertainer

4 hours ago, Bigmouth Strikes Again said:

Same here, Jimmy Murphy, what a cracking winger, would be worth about 5 million now. IMO.

Thank you.

Was he sometimes nicknamed 'Smurphy'?  It must be him I remember scoring a screamer against the DABS in a Forfarshire cup match? 

5 hours ago, Netan Sansara said:

Shite being a Dundee fan.  This has to be one of the least interesting close seasons I can remember, barely even any rumours going around. 

Is that no a bit of a relief considering the last couple of summers have been a slew of Moussa's, Mendy's, and so on?

4 hours ago, Bigmouth Strikes Again said:

Paying respect to Erich Schaedler, and mungo red dots it.

f**k off you little p***k.

Thank you.

Genuine question, why does he red dot everything you say? I’m out of the look and have missed all the in-fighting.

Thank you.

18 hours ago, Fifespud said:

How many can you name??

IMG_4462.jpg

When men were men!

You going to post pictures of all the Dundee teams that were relegated?

You going to post pictures of all the Dundee teams that were relegated?

IMG_4726.jpg

Dundee midfielder Jesse Curran is keeping the Dens Park club waiting as he stalls on a new deal.

The 22-year-old admits his future is still up in the air as he mulls over interest from other clubs in Scotland and Australia.

38 minutes ago, G_Man1985 said:

Dundee midfielder Jesse Curran is keeping the Dens Park club waiting as he stalls on a new deal.

The 22-year-old admits his future is still up in the air as he mulls over interest from other clubs in Scotland and Australia.

2 minutes ago, Ludo*1 said:

Get rid.

I would disagree with that. The championship could well be his level and could prove invaluable moving forward. His pace is great on the ball and that is something we have been lacking since the top 6 year exodus.

Sun has us as about to sign Michael O'Connor from Linfield. 20 year old striker.

12 minutes ago, Ludo*1 said:

Sun has us as about to sign Michael O'Connor from Linfield. 20 year old striker.

Clutching at straws here, but does McPake have any contacts with the NI international age teams? Just wondering if he might be able to unearth some gems that way...