20 minutes ago, 1320Lichtie said:

Over 5k a week at Aberdeen? Surely not

He was on over £10k a week down South.

Aberdeen pay absolutely obscene wages.

3 minutes ago, The Gifted Sub said:

He'd still be a standout in this division, every single team is fucking pants.  Think he'll end up at Hamilton or some shite anyway.

I think he'd play well, but any instinct in front of goal has vanished. He was never actually that great, but just pure confidence had him taking chances, in terms of taking players on and hitting shots, that paid off. From what I've seen hes got zero confidence in himself now.

36 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

His wages are over £5k a week though, which will be a stumbling block for anyone trying to get him, even on loan youd imagine.

How do you know how much he's on?

4 hours ago, DeeTillEhDeh said:
On 11/06/2019 at 19:28, johnnydun said:
Sebastian Kneißl

I'll raise you Joel Kitamarike.

I'll raise you Stevie May, thanks but no thank you.

Charlie Adam, yes please!!

Best regardscharlie.jpg.0353bd2c8da2cb593717768a78efa88a.jpg

I think he'd play well, but any instinct in front of goal has vanished. He was never actually that great, but just pure confidence had him taking chances, in terms of taking players on and hitting shots, that paid off. From what I've seen hes got zero confidence in himself now.

5k a week is nearly more than double their average salary which is around £130k a year. Seems way off. Where'd you hear that?

2 minutes ago, Dons_1988 said:

Just popped into the Dundee thread to see what randomguy was talking about.

Allegedly we are in for stevie may

Would anyone even want May? Scoring 3 goals this season with the amount of chances Aberdeen has is just laughable...Moussa scores more in Dundee’s team...MOUSSA!!

2 minutes ago, Dons_1988 said:

Just popped into the Dundee thread to see what randomguy was talking about.

He must be obsessing with the Dons since we got relegated.

He has issues.

I feel for you mate.

49 minutes ago, K.T said:

I don’t think May will sign for us, but if we’re looking for vague reasons for why he might, he stays just outside Dundee.

Cant see him signing even if he stayed on the provie

46 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

He was on over £10k a week down South.

Aberdeen pay absolutely obscene wages.

7F589A88-9DB2-4EBF-A139-F8C551A07E9F.gif

28 minutes ago, 1320Lichtie said:

5k a week is nearly more than double their average salary which is around £130k a year. Seems way off. Where'd you hear that?

He was in the The Royal boasting about it last week, apparently. 

2 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

Well if he's still injury prone, we're deffo not interested, thank you anyway.

Best regards

3 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

So literally it is a story from a guy in a pub then?

Probably best not to state things like that as fact in case people start to question whether you're just talking shite or not. 

I’d rather have Moussa and Curran up front than May. Sure, they are all utterly awful, but Moussa has that Perth glaikit look about him, and Curran has that Fife inbred look about him, May just looks lost. 

We need forwards though, Miller is useless and Curran couldn’t hit a Twin Trade building with a fitba. 

I don’t think Random is far off with that at all. Graeme Shinnie was one of our highest earners when he left for Aberdeen (I’d guess between £1000-1500 at that time). It was reported his wages were trebled upon joining Aberdeen so it’s quite possible he was on upwards of 4 grand, and that was only his first Aberdeen contract. Given that May came up from down south I don’t think 5k a week will be far off.

20 minutes ago, Tarmo Kink said:

I don’t think Random is far off with that at all. Graeme Shinnie was one of our highest earners when he left for Aberdeen (I’d guess between £1000-1500 at that time). It was reported his wages were trebled upon joining Aberdeen so it’s quite possible he was on upwards of 4 grand, and that was only his first Aberdeen contract. Given that May came up from down south I don’t think 5k a week will be far off.

I doubt its much off it either, but he's come on here and stated his wages as a fact and then backtracked by claiming his source is that he was 'apparently' telling it to somebody in a pub. 

He acts like he's ITK on here when the reality is probably that he spends a lot of time reading club forums and social media.