All things Dundee FC

DeeTV is utter fucking shit.
Worked perfectly until the teams came out, then goes to audio only.
WTF is the point of paying for this service, they just cant get it right, how hard can it be FFS.

You’re not missing much camera work is hopeless he keeps panning in ( fine) then out where quarter of the screen has the roof of the stand and on top of that the games rubbish. [emoji851]

51 minutes ago, K.T said:

Ness and Todd missing today just highlights how small our squad is. What’s the deal with Davies as well? Worst signing ever? 7 months and 0 mins played.

f**k I forgot all about him. Another quality McIntyre signing. 

Peterhead are well organised in defence but we need to be working the keeper at least once FFS. I can't believe I'm saying I'd actually like Curran on. 

6 minutes ago, daftydee said:

You’re not missing much camera work is hopeless he keeps panning in ( fine) then out where quarter of the screen has the roof of the stand and on top of that the games rubbish. emoji851.png

I wish they would put it off now, the quality on show is just awful.

18 minutes ago, Dee Man said:

f**k I forgot all about him. Another quality McIntyre signing. 

Peterhead are well organised in defence but we need to be working the keeper at least once FFS. I can't believe I'm saying I'd actually like Curran on. 

Got your wish gadge.

1 hour ago, srw said:

DeeTV is utter fucking shit.

Worked perfectly until the teams came out, then goes to audio only.

WTF is the point of paying for this service, they just cant get it right, how hard can it be FFS.

Whole Dundee media organisation has been woeful for years. A 14 year old could produce better from their bedroom these days.

3 minutes ago, SweeperDee said:

McDaid is awful. Zero product and a diving w****r to boot.

Thanks for saying that. I think he looks dismal, absolutely utterly dismal.

Another 0-0 against lower league opposition and less fans on a mild Saturday afternoon than a wet Friday night at tannadice. Not looking to rosy for you c***s 
Aye. They'll be putting the scaffolding up soon.

A week ago fans thought we were gonna piss the league, now saying we’re going to get relegated. It’s July. We don’t do ourselves any favours. Flap Jack/ the defence have kept three consecutive clean sheets. Something positive to build on.