All things Dundee FC

Would be a fantastic signing - just have doubts that this is another 2+2=5 rumour.
Yeh, seems to be quite a bit of interest in him from clubs in League 2 and he's highly thought of down there. You never know though, heard he wanted to come back up the road quite a while back but his other half put the brakes on that.

We have now received our allocation of tickets for the opening Betfred Cup tie away to Raith Rovers on the 13th of July.
Due to the short time scale, tickets will be on General Sale from the Ticket Office today at 10am.
Tickets are prices at £12 for Adults and £6 for Concessions.

3 minutes ago, SweeperDee said:

emoji23.png

Believe me or not, doesnt matter.

St Mirren being linked with May, and Hemmings to Dundee. See if you can figure out what things have been confused.

Can't see Hemmings signing for Dundee to be honest. Would be too good to be true and would be the best striker in the league (with the exception of possibly Dobbie). Are him and McPake close?

Given what McPake has said in that interview and also with Miller leaving I’d be very surprised if we don’t see at least one striker coming in this week. Can’t help feeling we have needlessly left ourselves short with the young lads as well as Kallman being offloaded before we had anyone in to replace them. Let’s hope it’s just the case that he’s waiting on the right signings becoming available. I was disappointed we didn’t even seem to move for Shankland and hope he isn’t a thorn in our side this year.