Premiership
  • 1 win
  • 4 draws
  • 13 defeats
Cup
  • 1 win
  • 1 draw
  • 2 defeats
Shocking home record this season, without a doubt the clubs worst ever record.
Aye, was talking in purely league terms in how the season compared. If it is true that we have a top 6 budget that is absolutely scandalous. 11 points behind the play off place.
Hamilton on contact for next season.
Jesus wept.

Someone in pub saying its 11 home games we have won in 3 seasons.
This true statement? I'm not gonna count them but I'm gonna guess he isnt far off

9 minutes ago, dd23 said:

Aye, was talking in purely league terms in how the season compared. If it is true that we have a top 6 budget that is absolutely scandalous. 11 points behind the play off place.
Hamilton on contact for next season.
Jesus wept.

I can only imagine that a large part of the budgets over the past 2-3 seasons has been paying off the shocking signings Hartley and McCann made.

4 minutes ago, G_Man1985 said:

Someone in pub saying its 11 home games we have won in 3 seasons.
This true statement? I'm not gonna count them but I'm gonna guess he isnt far off

12 home league wins in the last 3 seasons, 4+7+1, its total shyte

7 home wins in a season.....ahhhhhhh the glory year....its been a shite state of affairs since stewart etc fucked off.

Decent interview by McPake.  Looks like he had been pushing McIntyre to give Robertson his debut earlier in the season but was ignored.   Presumably because Woods plays in a similar position.  Says it all really.

Wonder if Nelms spreadsheets and data have projected that home wins = new stadium 

22 minutes ago, Spikethedee said:

Having Jack Hamilton in goal next season = back-to-back relegations. 

Ham fisted f**k.

God only knows why anyone would pay a single yen for him never mind legal tender Scottish pounds.

14 minutes ago, Crawford said:

Ham fisted f**k.

God only knows why anyone would pay a single yen for him never mind legal tender Scottish pounds.

I don’t want to be pedantic but Scottish bank notes are not legal tender.  Not even in Scotland.

2 minutes ago, Shadow Play said:

I don’t want to be pedantic but Scottish bank notes are not legal tender.  Not even in Scotland.

Our wee Krankie leader is going to sort that problem, apparently. 

18 minutes ago, Yenitit said:

Our wee Krankie leader is going to sort that problem, apparently. 

Can't wait to pay 9000 Sturgeon's for a loaf of bread.

Jazz is the man!, never looked like we had less men the day, if that fecker Hamilton wasn’t in goal we would have won!

Jazz is the man!, never looked like we had less men the day, if that fecker Hamilton wasn’t in goal we would have won!

Hamilton started the season with a blunder against st Mirren to lose the game and finished with at least two against them again! If it wasn't for the fact he was shit every time he plays you might think there was something more to it.

Was Jack Hamilton born in Paisley or something? He fucking loves St Mirren. 

How come your average man in the stands knows exactly what type of player someone is, yet a football manager who is paid thousands of pounds a week to know that, doesn't? 

Hearts fans told us exactly what we were getting with Hamilton and that's what we got.

County and Partick fans told us what we were getting with Woods and they were spot on.

County fans and dabs told us what we were getting with the non-scoring headless chicken that is Craig Curran and it pains me to say they were right. 

It's almost as if Jim McIntyre didn't know what he was doing and f**k knows what McCann was smoking when he signed Hamilton. 

The first prerequisite for the managers job should be that they are avid readers of Pie & Bovril. 

There's McPake declaring he wants the job and he loves the club. I fucking love him back.

If he does get it, regardless of whether you want him or not - can anyone think of heavily experienced people he's worked with in his career who'd tick all the boxes of being an obvious assistant?