All things Dundee FC

Now he’s fit I’m restarting the counter on CCurran. That’s 1 out of 1 we’ve won with him in the team whereas Davo hasn’t played in a winning Dundee side for about 5 seasons. Stats don’t tell the whole story old boy!

We didnt win against forest? ;-)
My stat was there when everyone was having a field day over how good Thomson was.....

You did more or less say if we dont agree with Curran getting 12 goals we dont know anything about football ....
Not going to quote you but was a horrible post.

But hey I dont mind being wrong like the rest of us on here and he will be our leading goal scorer or chips in with double figures

Fair play, you've spent probably a crazy sum of money on the man you wanted, now it's all about getting the form held for half a season out of him, and not the form of the other half. Until proven otherwise, I'm not convinced his magical spell was much more than being in the right place at the right time. We'll see what happens though.

Since @Bairnardo is here too, and folk might have missed it, yer man Paul Hartley is the new Cove Rangers manager.

Edited by RandomGuy.

We didnt win against forest? ;-)
My stat was there when everyone was having a field day over how good Thomson was.....

You did more or less say if we dont agree with Curran getting 12 goals we dont know anything about football ....
Not going to quote you but was a horrible post.

But hey I dont mind being wrong like the rest of us on here and he will be our leading goal scorer or chips in with double figures

I said if you think Moussa is better than Curran you know f**k all about football and I stand by that.

Do you disagree?

WEVE SIGNED LAWRENCE SHANKLAND YOUS HAVE CRAIGIE CURRAN CRAIGIE CURRAN 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Absolutely streaming on a Tuesday night celebrating the fact you’ve signed Tony from Total Recall. [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

08E6EF90-EFE6-4E6D-9D3D-981132532E13.jpg

8 hours ago, johnnydun said:

He will be shite.

1 good half season does not make a good player.

I hope they are forking out a fortune.

51 minutes ago, K.T said:

Tannadice is where good footballers careers go to die. Just look at Sow, Clark, Pawlett, Reynolds etc.

7 hours ago, RossBFaeDundee said:

Fair play, you've spent probably a crazy sum of money on the man you wanted, now it's all about getting the form held for half a season out of him, and not the form of the other half. Until proven otherwise, I'm not convinced his magical spell was much more than being in the right place at the right time. We'll see what happens though.

87651635.ExdwAP6i.DSC06554_s.jpg

I said if you think Moussa is better than Curran you know f**k all about football and I stand by that.

Do you disagree?
Basing this at there time at Dundee? Moussa scored some goals.
Curran has did zero.
That facts

If Curran does something/anything then aye could easy change my mind.

It’s a good signing by Utd, if we signed him, we would be very happy with it. 

We could do with someone of his caliber, instead of relying on Curran.