41 minutes ago, Shadow Play said:

Now that we are relegated I’m quite happy for McIntyre to be given until the end of the season.  Gives me a reason to go to Dens for the St Mirren match!

"12 IN A ROW, YOU'VE GOT TO GO"

9 minutes ago, Dele said:

You seem to be going on about drinking a lot due to Dundee being shite. If that's what makes you pick up the bottle then I doubt its the laughter that's making your hands shake. 

I’ll get the shakes afterwards maybe. I’ve just started my sesh so I’m okay just now.

Thanks for the advice though.

I’ll get the shakes afterwards maybe. I’ve just started my sesh so I’m okay just now.
 Thanks for the advice though.
Have you spent considerable time in the Juniors Sub-forum perchance?

6 minutes ago, jupe1407 said:

Have you spent considerable time in the Juniors Sub-forum perchance? emoji38.png

Naw, but maybe that’s where you will end up after successive relegations and liquidation.

Naw, but maybe that’s where you will end up after successive relegations and liquidation.
Liquidation means we would cease to be. We wouldn't "end up" anywhere. I could reply in crayon if that'll make things easier for you

1 minute ago, jupe1407 said:

Liquidation means we would cease to be. We wouldn't "end up" anywhere. I could reply in crayon if that'll make things easier for you emoji38.png

Writing it in crayon wouldn’t make it easier for me unless it’s what you are used to writing with. I Like the liquidation answer though, bye!

Writing it in crayon wouldn’t make it easier for me unless it’s what you are used to writing with. I Like the liquidation answer though, bye!
Yup. Definitely a Juniors fan. Thick c**t

Just now, jupe1407 said:

Yup. Definitely a Juniors fan. Thick c**t emoji38.png

A thick [email protected] whose team is in the league above your bunch of failures and loving seeing you squirm and seethe hehe. Teuchter.

Just now, NFL12 said:

A thick [email protected] whose team is in the league above your bunch of failures. 

:huh:

A thick [email protected] whose team is in the league above your bunch of failures and loving seeing you squirm and seethe hehe. Teuchter.
Maybe you should tell Livi and St Mirren about this as we've got games against them coming up. They'll be pretty surprised I'd imagine

I'm Killie but temporarily stationed in Dundee.  I've always thought they were a sound shower aside from the 'Thank you' contagious affliction.

For some it doesn't seem to be general ribbing of a side on the slide doon.  I don't know why.  We've never had issues before more than with others.  I don't really care, frankly.

I think we need to remember where we were before SSC, avoid karmic retribution (he'll be away sometime, mind) and I'm all for support paying their cash to their community and no choosing the cheeks.

Thank you (F**k, it's as catching as ebola)

2 minutes ago, Dele said:

:huh:

Okay, I’ll say this. How does it feel for a supporter of the “supposed 6th biggest “ team in Scotland to be in the league below not only Killie and St J, but also Accies, St Mirren and Ross Cty? 

Just now, NFL12 said:

Okay, I’ll say this. How does it feel for a supporter of the “supposed 6th biggest “ team in Scotland to be in the league below not only Killie and St J, but also Accies, St Mirren and Ross Cty? 

Okay, I'll say this. 

Dundee aren't in the league below any of them. There are still Premiership fixtures to be completed, you thick b*****d. 

1 minute ago, Dele said:

Okay, I'll say this. 

Dundee aren't in the league below any of them. There are still Premiership fixtures to be completed, you thick b*****d. 

Okay, you will be soon you  fuckin [email protected]

7 minutes ago, ValencianKillie said:

I'm Killie but temporarily stationed in Dundee.  I've always thought they were a sound shower aside from the 'Thank you' contagious affliction.

For some it doesn't seem to be general ribbing of a side on the slide doon.  I don't know why.  We've never had issues before more than with others.  I don't really care, frankly.

I think we need to remember where we were before SSC, avoid karmic retribution (he'll be away sometime, mind) and I'm all for support paying their cash to their community and no choosing the cheeks.

Thank you.

11 minutes ago, ValencianKillie said:

It’s not the only thing you might catch from Dundee fans.  :whistle

2 minutes ago, tree house tam said:

^^ Marvin from the metropolis. 

You not got cows to milk farmer?