All things Dundee FC

How many coaches do we need? 
Maybe we’re being world leaders in one to one coaching 

As many as it takes, nothing wrong with building a sturdy foundation especially with people that know the club

9 minutes ago, ravabelli said:

How many coaches do we need? 

Maybe we’re being world leaders in one to one coaching 

We have the same now as when we had McCann in charge. Boyle vacated his position when McCann and Gartland were punted, then obviously, Boyle left when McIntyre was punted. So whilst different roles - you can look it as basically Dave Mackay in for Gartland and Jimmy Nicholl in for Jimmy Boyle, Scott Robertson replaces the part-time vacancy occupied by Darren O'Dea. As I say, all different roles, but same numbers.

I’m somewhere in the middle (my usual place) on Robertson. Of course he had every right to leave, but then there’s doing the ‘right’ thing. The Dixon thing was madness. It was clear he was a very good player and although I detest him far more than Robertson, that’s far more about his demeanour post move. Although to be fair he did get a fair amount of abuse from me and I’m sure a few others.

what is everyones preferred opening game of the season when the fixtures are announced tommorow ?

for me there is no easy fixture but would probably like a home game against Alloa to get the ball rolling  

29 minutes ago, G_Man1985 said:

Stephen Wright is he still coaching at Dundee? Was he not like head of youth or something along them lines .

It was him that appointed Robertson.

what is everyones preferred opening game of the season when the fixtures are announced tommorow ?

for me there is no easy fixture but would probably like a home game against Alloa to get the ball rolling  

Like you say I don’t see and easy fixture just now but I wouldn’t mind QoS for the simple reason they bested us twice last season, quite easily as well, so I wouldn’t mind some revenge but against dobbie I suppose it’s careful what you wish for

3 hours ago, Dele said:

Wait a minute, you can all knock f**k out one another all you like but one more bad word against Eddie Malone and I'll end the fucking lot of you. 

If any one of these fuckers are still standing I'll finish the job.  Eddie Malone da man.

Glad to start with a "generic" game away - I'll be missing it, so I was desperate for it to not be a derby (home or away) or away to Arbroath. 

April 25th...a chance for history to repeat itself 🤔