Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Only thing to look forward to for the rest of this season is waiting for United to once again fail in humorous fashion in the playoffs and bringing out the classic "Don't forgot, you're here forever" pic. Pretty much all I've got to hang on to now lol.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
41 minutes ago, RossBFaeDundee said:

Only thing to look forward to for the rest of this season is waiting for United to once again fail in humorous fashion in the playoffs and bringing out the classic "Don't forgot, you're here forever" pic. Pretty much all I've got to hang on to now lol.

Once again united’s success (or lack thereof) will be the parameter of how good a season it’s been for Fundee. 

Wee club mentality at its finest. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, NEFarab said:

Wee club mentality at its finest. 

Says the guy who hasn't been off the big boys forum since Saturday. Bless your wee cotton socks. 

Edited by Dele

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Says the guy who hasn't been off the big boys forum since Saturday. Bless your wee cotton socks. 
He's probably got a raging hard on about our situation,in fact he's most likely pissed his y-fronts numerous times the filthy Arab

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Granny Danger said:

I am pleased to see that Dundee fans are being so sanguine.

 

Sanguine as f**k we are - we don't have to face the prospect of a play-off against you lot now.  Everyone's a winner

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Can’t wait to see the state you lot are in when you’re officially down if this is how bad you are when you still have a glimmer of hope. :lol::lol:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
46 minutes ago, NEFarab said:

Can’t wait to see the state you lot are in when you’re officially down if this is how bad you are when you still have a glimmer of hope. :lol::lol:

Once again Dundee's success (or lack thereof) will be the parameter of how good a season it’s been for United. 

Wee club mentality at its finest.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

He says he's not AngriestArab on Twitter. He's up there with Thickest Arab on Pie and Bovril though. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, Dele said:

He says he's not AngriestArab on Twitter. He's up there with Thickest Arab on Pie and Bovril though. 

 

tenor (3).gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Genuine question. Does it still bother you guys getting relegated? You must have been relegated from the top flight about 10 times in my lifetime. Are you not used to it?
 
Nope.
Yes

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, G_Man1985 said:

The club has agreed a deal with Orchard Funding Ltd. to become our Season Ticket Finance partner
 

Apparently the total repayable under them is slightly less than it was with zebra. Probably an introductory thing though.

Will wait and see what others make of it this year as I already have an agreement with the club. Being in the championship also means no international breaks! YAAAAAAASSSSSSSS

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

What are the games like in the Championship? 

If McIntyre gets the bullet, I might consider getting a ST now. Wasnt ever getting one in top flight due to too many midweek games due to internationals etc. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
30 minutes ago, Dele said:

What are the games like in the Championship? 

If McIntyre gets the bullet, I might consider getting a ST now. Wasnt ever getting one in top flight due to too many midweek games due to internationals etc. 

You might find you have a lot of Friday night games due to this tie up with the BBC Scotland channel.  Kick off just after 7.00.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...