All things Dundee FC

1 hour ago, Ludo*1 said:

I finally worked it out (Because I'm a boring b*****d):

Jim McIntyre - 9.68%
Alan Kernaghan - 24.32%
Dave Smith - 25.93%
Simon Stainrod - 26.47%
Jim Duffy (02-05) - 30.22%

That's our 5 statistically worst manager since Willie Wallace led us in 1899.

Our 5 best:

Tommy Gemmell - 51.11%
Bob Shankly - 50.59%
George Anderson - 49.24%.
Jocky Scott - 48.44% (08-10) (Highlights the ridiculous decision of punting in 2010 IMO)
John McCormack - 46.81%

I know most CVs are a work of fiction to a certain extent but surely McIntyre can only hope to seek future management in the Far East or some other far flung place where they are unaware of his spell at Dens and just leave the dates for his spell at Dens blank and say he was away backpacking for 8 months or something. 

1 hour ago, Dee Man said:

I know most CVs are a work of fiction to a certain extent but surely McIntyre can only hope to seek future management in the Far East or some other far flung place where they are unaware of his spell at Dens and just leave the dates for his spell at Dens blank and say he was away backpacking for 8 months or something. 

I very much doubt McIntyre will get another meaningful job in football management and after his pitiful performance at Dens he can have no complaints.

Jordon Forster to Dundee in next few days I've heard...

My Hibs supporting colleague said he wasn’t that bad! Lol

Am I the only one who clicks on the premiership forum and has to double back? [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

But to a certain extent I’m looking forward to next season.

8 minutes ago, Fifespud said:

Am I the only one who clicks on the premiership forum and has to double back? emoji23.pngemoji23.pngemoji23.png

Nope.  I believe RandomGuy, Granny Danger and Dindeleux are all having the same problem.

32 minutes ago, Fifespud said:

My Hibs supporting colleague said [Jordan Forster] wasn’t that bad! Lol

From my (admittedly brief) research on him, he seemed really popular for Hibs during their Championship stint. Hopefully age hasn't hampered him if he joins us.

Am I the only one who clicks on the premiership forum and has to double back? [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Nope, doing it all the time. I'm getting quicker at remembering though, and not spending 3 minutes scrolling down looking for the coffin.

11 hours ago, Fifespud said:

Am I the only one who clicks on the premiership forum and has to double back? emoji23.pngemoji23.pngemoji23.png

I have it bookmarked on Google Chrome in the Favicons. Had to change it the other day, the hardest bit about relegation!

7 hours ago, harry94 said:
14 hours ago, RossBFaeDundee said:
From my (admittedly brief) research on him, he seemed really popular for Hibs during their Championship stint. Hopefully age hasn't hampered him if he joins us.

He's only 25. You'd hope we'd get his best years.

I might not have checked.... lol

1 hour ago, Dee Man said:

Assuming we do sign him, I suggest we don't play him in stadiums with notoriously high pollen counts and put him into English lessons or proof reading lessons on those days. 20190611_014130.jpg.6fca63e2f1cc8674bae261a715e1c804.jpg

I wouldn't be too harsh, maybe there is such a thing as 'fay fever'.

Thank you.

Evening gents

Assume and hoping  it'll be standing room only on here from tomorrow night, what with the Scottish transfer window finally officially opening.

Obviously I'm still quite new to your forum, however is it always this quiet after you know who's annual thunder-strike? 

I recall a few of you predicted it, but seeing truly is believing!!!!

Best regards