3 minutes ago, Ludo*1 said:

And? I'm not the one commenting on his ability. I said he could prove to be a top striker if he gets a chance. You've said he's not good enough for the top flight. There's a key difference between those 2 statements - in mines, he could easily still turn out to be a dud. In yours, you've passed judgement ludicrously after watching a mere 30 minutes.

If I didn't think you were at it, I'd say you were thick as f**k.

This season has honed my ability to spot a striker who simply wont score goals at this level. 

He'll have a Gavin Reilly career.

1 hour ago, Ludo*1 said:

And? I'm not the one commenting on his ability. I said he could prove to be a top striker if he gets a chance. You've said he's not good enough for the top flight. There's a key difference between those 2 statements - in mines, he could easily still turn out to be a dud. In yours, you've passed judgement ludicrously after watching a mere 30 minutes.

If I didn't think you were at it, I'd say you were thick as f**k.

Yeah, thick, and absolutely fucking tedious.

3 hours ago, Spikethedee said:

Have just sent this to [email protected]

Dear Mr Nelms,

It is with a heavy heart that I find myself in the position of having to write this e-mail. 

I've been a Dundee fan for as long as I can remember. I've seen us play in cup finals (winning and losing), play in Europe, win promotion and secure tremendous results home and away, sometimes against all the odds. I've also seen relegation, cup exits to lower league teams, thumping defeats at home and away and two administrations.

However, I've never been more disheartened and disillusioned with the club than at present. We seem to be drifting aimlessly to relegation, with very little shown on the pitch to give any hope that we may be able to stage any kind of upturn in our playing fortunes.

I have to say that the blame for this lies fairly and squarely on the shoulders of the team manager. Mystifying team selections, baffling substitutions (or lack thereof) and post-match interviews that seem to leave us all wondering if he has been watching the same games as the rest of us, all contribute to the all-consuming sense of a doomed inevitability to the remainder of this season. I know that it is easy for fans to say that they would have picked this player or that formation or made that substitution or this tactical change, but I know of absolutely no Dundee fan, from either face-to-face or online contact, who has the slightest bit of confidence in the manager. I'm not saying that I know what I would do differently that would definitely give us a chance, but it has become clear to me that Mr McIntyre absolutely does not have the necessary skills to do this.

I take no pleasure in urging someone to be made unemployed, but I can see only positives from relieving him of his duties. Firstly, there is a chance that a new manager/management team would be able to change things up, either personnel-wise or tactics-wise for the final, crucial 4 (or maybe even, hopefully, 6) games of the season. Secondly, a new manager would have some competitive fixtures to assess the playing and coaching set-up for next season, rather than relying exclusively on pre-season friendlies.

Conversely, the dangers of not making a change are not just limited to almost certain relegation. There is a very real possibility that I, and no doubt hundreds (or even thousands) of other season ticket holders will not feel that it is worthwhile renewing their ticket for next season. The financial impact will compound the errors of this season and make it more difficult to push for promotion next season. There is also the, in my opinion, very real danger of following the example of Partick Thistle and making a poor start to next season and be more likely to exit the Championship downwards, rather than upwards. The most pressing danger, apart from relegation is that fans will, as I believe has already started, simply lose heart and stop actively following the club, as defeat follows defeat, poor play continues and the air of despondency lingers.

I hope that you and the Board of Directors will take the brave step of making a swift, decisive change to give us even the tiniest glimmer of hope for salvaging this season. I have absolutely no doubt that the manager has tried to do what he thought was best for the club, but I believe that tough choices have to be made, and made now. I hope that I can see Dundee FC playing Premiership football next season, and I hope that you agree with me that there is nothing more important at this stage than giving us a fighting chance throughout the next few weeks.

Thank you for taking the time to read this, and I hope it gives you an idea as to the deep-rooted love I have for the club and the desire I have to see us maintain our rightful place at Scottish football's top table.

Kind Regards,

I doubt it'll make a difference, but at least it feels like I'm doing something!!

Image result for applause gif

The quality of the Dundee relegation jibes have been shockingly piss poor. I know it's not impossible to avoid, but it's pretty much a certainty.

This has been my favourite so far.

IMG-20190421-WA0000.jpg

Edited by Crawford

57 minutes ago, Chicken George said:

FEENEESHED

Well done. I'm sure your mum will be along to wipe your arse shortly. 

22 minutes ago, Crawford said:

The quality of the Dundee relegation jibes have been shockingly piss poor. I know it's not impossible to avoid, but it's pretty much a certainty.

IMG-20190421-WA0000.jpg

2EA8E0CD-84D1-4A47-AF9D-A3249791A73D.jpeg

7 minutes ago, NEFarab said:

Are you the boy AngriestArab on Twitter by any chance?

2 minutes ago, Dele said:

Are you the boy AngriestArab on Twitter by any chance?

I do not have a twitter account so sadly I am not. 

1 hour ago, Crawford said:

IMG-20190421-WA0000.jpg

It's shite isn't it? 

Tbf, I'm waiting until you're officially doon before I delve through the archive of posts from you Dees on our threads over the past few years to pick out some of your very best top drawer jibes and Gifs about our relegation and inevitable demise as a result. (Biggie's dancing on the grave one being right up there amongst the most ironic).

I am just glad that Agent McIntyre has spared us all the agony of a playoff derby, and am comforted by the fact that should we fail to gain promotion through the playoffs, you b*****ds will be down here to keep us company.

McIntyre is shite, but this has been coming for the past three years. The board cut corners and signed players on the cheap...Elton, Yordi, Moussa etc.. No money has been invested in the team since then. 

Fully expecting Nelms and co to empty the bank account and  disappear into the sunset in the next couple if months. 

20 minutes ago, mungo said:

No money has been invested in the team since then. 

You have Craig Curran on a three year deal, and are paying Andrew Davies' wages, which was a similar deal to Curran in that you simply took over his contract that he had at Hartlepool, where he was captain.

You think they're cheap?

Also, your owners have paid off £2.3m in debt in their time in charge, in terms of turnover, United are the highest in the Championship on £3.2m, last accounts showed Dundee at £4.6m.

The drop off in prize money is massive...

20190422_082039.thumb.jpg.1e208e27b8d1bb3b7c7447e5cd25448a.jpg

Relegation will make you completely and utterly reliant on your owners next season, best not piss them off...

Edited by RandomGuy.

13 minutes ago, mungo said:

No money has been invested in the team since then. 

U wot? 

He built a whole new squad in January, after telling the papers "they are right good players here".. Before releasing them all a few day later. 

2 hours ago, mungo said:

McIntyre is shite, but this has been coming for the past three years. The board cut corners and signed players on the cheap...Elton, Yordi, Moussa etc.. No money has been invested in the team since then. 

Fully expecting Nelms and co to empty the bank account and  disappear into the sunset in the next couple if months. 

we could disappear in to the sunset too if that happens.

4 hours ago, mungo said:

Elton and Moussa were not cheap. Dundee have the 6th highest wage bill in Scotland.

What do we have here camped in the bottom corner of the Kingsway leisure park?

Edit - the lad had a site map and a stool. He appeared to be marking a map but had his top off and I'm not taking pictures of topless men.

Those days are behind me. :lol:

IMG_20190422_122054.jpg

Edited by Crawford

4 hours ago, mungo said:

The last thing the Americans can be blamed for is a lack of investment in the team. The stick to beat them with is their ridiculous managerial appointments.