All things Dundee FC

Now that we are with Macron for our strip next season was looking at some of their templates - this one would be perfect for us - what you think ?

DFC1.jpg.bbef66b5e0bab70ee7f7a438ab5ea6e6.jpg

[/]

Although this looks good it seems that Macron have had a little bit of a rebranding of their logos so won’t be close to that template. Genuinely think it could be very similar to the County strips - much like the exact same designs that both Partick Thistle and St Mirren had for those Joma offerings. I’m sure St Mirren’s home kit this year was identical to the Thistle kit last year.

Would only be over the moon with an offering from Umbro for us. By far the best looking strips of the last couple of years have been produced by them.

3 hours ago, Ylf said:

guy in my work is a celtic fan and reckoned they where interested in cammy kerr before he signed new deal. anyone hear this or is it a load of shite

Sponsored Cammy when ne was on loan with us at Peterhead, a great lad & all he ever wanted was to play for Dundee. Hopefully he can be part of a successful Dundee side apart from when we come visiting in the league cup. You can be certain he will give 100% for your & his team.

Edited by peternapper

1 hour ago, EpicMike said:

Do Dundee have a full starting 11 yet?

• GK - Hamilton
  • LB - ?
  • RB - Kerr
  • CB - Meekings
  • CB - Davies
  • MF - McGowan
  • MF - ?
  • MF - ?
  • FW - Nelson
  • FW - Miller
  • FW - Curran

Todd. Swap Hamilton for Ferrie.

1 hour ago, Accies88 said:

You guys are trying to get Dorrans. 

Think that'd be an incredible piece of business. I can't see it though. He was touting McPake for the job in the papers the other week though.

1 minute ago, Ludo*1 said:

Todd. Swap Hamilton for Ferrie.

Think that'd be an incredible piece of business. I can't see it though. He was touting McPake for the job in the papers the other week though.

Friend of McPakes was telling me. Keep him fit and of course it is. 

2 hours ago, DerryDee said:

Aryt Lads, Any realistic transfer targets we should be going for? I see Nisbet from Raith is talking to a few clubs. 

Is he not meant to be a bit pish? Had a purple patch at Raith and scored a barrowload but didn't impress for Partick Thistle, Ayr or Dumbarton.

1 hour ago, Accies88 said:

You guys are trying to get Dorrans. 

Where are you seeing this? Do you mean Aaron Doran who you guys are in for or did you actually mean Graham Dorrans?

I don't think either would be at all likely. We wouldn't be able to afford Dorrans and I'd imagine that Inverness wouldn't be letting Doran head to a divisional rival, especially after we've pissed them off.

Just now, Ludo*1 said:

Is he not meant to be a bit pish? Had a purple patch at Raith and scored a barrowload but didn't impress for Partick Thistle, Ayr or Dumbarton.

I was impressed with how good a hold up player he was for Raith tbh. Pictured a wee guy who just scored a few goals but he definitely looked like a good complete player at that level.

Sure the talk was that he was an arsehole and didn't really take things seriously until Raith as it was his last chance full-time. Maybe some similarities to Shankland in that sense.

40 minutes ago, Crawford said:

As wonderful as this is, it has el bak written all over it :lol:

Hopefully! 

We take Nisbet, you sign Fais, everyone's happy (except Dundee fans) win win ;)

Tried to buy a season ticket earlier and it was farcical. 

First call was to the office number as advertised which just continued to ring - no voicemail or put on hold, nothing. 

Called again but chose a different option - same outcome. 

Called the club shop, got put through to a different department twice before the line went dead. 

Brilliant. 

7 minutes ago, Dee Man said:

Tried to buy a season ticket earlier and it was farcical. 

First call was to the office number as advertised which just continued to ring - no voicemail or put on hold, nothing. 

Called again but chose a different option - same outcome. 

Called the club shop, got put through to a different department twice before the line went dead. 

Brilliant. 

Happened yesterday when I checked on mine. Still waiting for "the next batch" from orchard but I managed to reserve a seat and all that. 

If it rings out it redirects and the line goes dead after that. Is quite piss poor especially seeing as right now they need every willing supporter they can get.

For anyone considering doing it, it's 10 monthly payments of £38.88. Quite reasonable I think.