All things Dundee FC

Just now, Aufc said:

I would assume you would be one of the favourite to win the league next year. You will
Need better signings than Leighton McIntosh to do that

My exact response to my dad bringing it up. I think he based it off of him scoring 5 goals in 2 games against League 1 opposition. I mean, Sofien Moussa managed that much, and look how far he's progressed.... no, no wait... regressed. Regressed is what I meant.

Probably get shouted down but I think that you could and should have tried to get Steven Anderson in January. He has faults but would have given 100% every game and stays pretty injury free.
Did a great job for Patrick.

5 minutes ago, akuram said:

Probably get shouted down but I think that you could and should have tried to get Steven Anderson in January. He has faults but would have given 100% every game and stays pretty injury free.

Stop being daft. He is no Andrew Davies.

40 minutes ago, akuram said:

He's an absolute haddy. I think taking the risk on Davies was a better piece of business than Anderson would have been.

And I'm talking with hindsight. 

21 minutes ago, Ludo*1 said:

He's an absolute haddy. I think taking the risk on Davies was a better piece of business than Anderson would have been.

And I'm talking with hindsight. 

Absolute shite, that. Anderson is done at the top level, but hes a huge influence on those around them, I'd be surprised if Partick fans havent noticed his CB partner improving since hes been there.

2 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

Absolute shite, that. Anderson is done at the top level, but hes a huge influence on those around them, I'd be surprised if Partick fans havent noticed his CB partner improving since hes been there.

you seem to have an opinion on every game and every player in the country....i'd rather believe fans who have watched a player all season than someone who wont have seen him once 

Just now, Meeniedee said:

you seem to have an opinion on every game and every player in the country....i'd rather believe fans who have watched a player all season than someone who wont have seen him once 

He played for us, I think 7 times, this season :lol:

7 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

We've enough absolutely done at top level CH's that have a huge influence on those around them with Darren O'Dea. And Davies. And Kusunga. 

7 hours ago, Father Dougal McGuire said:

Come on now Ludo. You must be at it

Got us out that league once before. Put decent building blocks in place. Just massively fucked it in final season after couple seasons of steady progress. We are back to square one of what he progressed us from originally. No reason to suggest he couldn't do it again.

For probably the first time in my life, I genuinely hope we get pumped this weekend -absolutely fucking hammered. Anything that accelerates the departure of that dab goon. The fact that it's the Tuesday after relegation and #10IAR and he's not gone yet, fills me with fear. 

Surviving the fans singing 10 IN A ROW, YOU'VE GOT TO GO; YOU DIRTY ARAB b*****d and the timeless classic f**k YOU makes me think the c**t is staying. I'm beginning to think I've misread last weeks statement and it was justifying why he'll be staying rather than outlining why he'll be going. 

Hopefully the delay in getting rid is Nelms is just waiting on the delivery of a couple of lions so he can give the thumbs down at full-time against St Mirren and have them released to maul the useless dick on the pitch. 

Got us out that league once before. Put decent building blocks in place. Just massively fucked it in final season after couple seasons of steady progress. We are back to square one of what he progressed us from originally. No reason to suggest he couldn't do it again.
I understand the logic but he's not up to managing in the Prem and his final season was on a par with McCann's nonsense. His managerial inadequacies were exposed when we list Stewart and Hemmings. I'd rather we got someone for the longish haul tbh. Hopkins would have been a better bet, but our board are fucking morons.

1 hour ago, Dee Man said:

Hopefully the delay in getting rid is Nelms is just waiting on the delivery of a couple of lions so he can give the thumbs down at full-time against St Mirren and have them released to maul the useless dick on the pitch. 

News this morning is Nelms wants McIntyre to stay.

Not even trolling.