All things Dundee FC

29 minutes ago, DA Baracus said:

Good news lads; Vincent and El Bak have been sent back to Dens. 

Your assault on the Championship title now has a solid foundation to build upon...

I gather from this they weren't too impressive for Dunfermline this season?

6 minutes ago, Ludo*1 said:

Nelms heading over to the US to discuss plans for next season with Keyes. Sounds like we won't hear anything more for another good few days. Fs.

He’ll come back and say....” Dundee to everyone is really only an obstacle to anyone who wants to drive to Aberdeen, we’re pulling the plug”.

Mind you maybe they’ll build you a by-pass, then a new stadium.

6 minutes ago, Ludo*1 said:

Nelms heading over to the US to discuss exit plans before next season with Keyes. Sounds like we won't hear anything more ever again. Fs.

FTFY :lol:

Only joking. Optimistic about the relegation. We have had a rotten core of a team for a while now and this will present the best opportunity to rebuild.

Announcement of the new shares for group tax relief is good as it shows their intention to increase their share number rather than just dilute them.

Them increasing their share number puts them at a higher financial burden which they will want to get a return on faster. Better stadium, better training, better players.

3 minutes ago, NFL12 said:

Mind you maybe they’ll build you a by-pass, then a new stadium.

Wee Kilmarnock wankers jealous they have to share a rugby pitch. Strange bunch. Out of all clubs why are they here? They're about as relevant as the fermers.

Out of curiosity, does anyone think we would have had a better chance with billy dodds as JM number 2, as that is who the board were hiring in the first place and with the Dundee faithful screaming blue murder they didn’t exactly get the team they wanted

3 minutes ago, Crawford said:

Only joking. Optimistic about the relegation. We have had a rotten core of a team for a while now and this will present the best opportunity to rebuild.

Announcement of the new shares for group tax relief is good as it shows their intention to increase their share number rather than just dilute them.

Them increasing their share number puts them at a higher financial burden which they will want to get a return on faster. Better stadium, better training, better players.

Wee Kilmarnock wankers jealous they have to share a rugby pitch. Strange bunch. Out of all clubs why are they here? They're about as relevant as the fermers.

Share a rugby pitch with who? 

22 minutes ago, EpicMike said:

I gather from this they weren't too impressive for Dunfermline this season?

They were not.

El Bak scored 1 goal in the league all season, a penalty against Morton. Overall he scored 3 goals, with the other 2 coming in a 7-1 hiding of Brechin in the League Cup.

2 minutes ago, Girth said:

Pray for NFL12 guys.

emoji120.pngemoji120.pngemoji120.png

Thanks. You better include a wee request that Keyes has short arms and deep pockets. Also, ask what rugby team we are sharing our ground with - I’ll go and watch them and give our club more money.

34 minutes ago, Crawford said:

It is only natural in your situation to want to lash out at everyone and anyone because you are hurting. You need to sit down and take a deep breath and realise YOUR TEAM ARE SHIT AND YOU CLUB ARE NOW IRRELEVANT.

10 minutes ago, KTID26 said:

YOUR TEAM ARE SHIT AND YOU CLUB ARE NOW IRRELEVANT.

I hate it when my you club are now irrelevant.

So irrelevant wee diddies like Kilmarnock fans come to post in literally their tens.

That's 80% of your support.

Just now, Crawford said:

So irrelevant wee diddies like Kilmarnock fans come to post in literally their tens.

Did Kilmarnock not sell more season tickets than Dundee this season?

14 minutes ago, Crawford said:

I’ve had one Dundee fan claiming a couple of months back they’ve won more trophies than Killie - they haven’t.

Anither claiming we share our ground with a rugby team - we don’t.

Another moaning about St J and Killie being above them in a thread about either Hearts or Hibs... talk about entitlement. If there is one club that deserve to come down to earth with a thud it’s Dundee, especially considering they’ve had two admins. I fuckin hope you get a third.

Edited by NFL12

47 minutes ago, NFL12 said:

I’ve had one Dundee fan claiming a couple of months back they’ve won more trophies than Killie - they haven’t.

Anither claiming we share our ground with a rugby team - we don’t.

Another moaning about St J and Killie being above them in a thread about either Hearts or Hibs... talk about entitlement. If there is one club that deserve to come down to earth with a thud it’s Dundee, especially considering they’ve had two admins. I fuckin hope you get a third.

Was a Dundee supporter banging your mum, and not treating her very well?

Thank you.