All things Dundee FC

nope not really...dish it out take it back....seems you lads are quite good at dishing it out but don't quite like getting it back.....a united fan I have on facebook(I know I know...he's a mate)spent all week telling everybody how he was going to the game to cheer on Hamilton....guess what he didn't and sat watching the telly(bit of a look at me person),,,,the same boy spent all last night spounting shite on facebook about Dundee....yet the same boy vanished from the face of the earth when you went doon and stayed doon….he disna like getting it rammed up him you see.

3 minutes ago, Dele said:

That'll be the fans that saved the club, twice, that disappeared? 

United fans. :lol:

they were 5 minutes relegated and they weren't going back....crawling back out now though cos they finished 2nd in the fizzy pop league 

3 minutes ago, MacArab said:

Everyone on here is so convinced we are going to make a complete c**t of the playoffs.

It'll be funny as f**k if we actually do manage to get up.:)

a lot of yir fans seem to think you'll make a c**t of the playoffs.

3 minutes ago, MacArab said:

Everyone on here is so convinced we are going to make a complete c**t of the playoffs.

It'll be funny as f**k if we actually do manage to get up.:)

Shat it already. You've no confidence in the team, why should anyone else? 

5 minutes ago, Meeniedee said:

a lot of yir fans seem to think you'll make a c**t of the playoffs.

And I'm one of them.

It'll still be funny as f**k on here if we don't though.

To be fair as well. We've had it proper tight from you boys for 3 years now.

Only fair we get to give some back given your record breaking season.

Edited by MacArab

2 minutes ago, Yenitit said:

Yes. You up for this bet?

Don't be ridiculous. Of course not.

Like us, you will get plenty of diehard lunatics who will gladly chuck their money at the club and hope things will be better than last year.

Any team that signs Martin Woods deserves to go down.
We have a CEO who was happy to take an unemployed, unfancied and uninspiring manager, who then for his first act employs a "player" who has been without a club since being released by his 2nd relegated club in 2 years.
Made him club captain and first pick while punting for peanuts almost the only bit of real quality we had.
What spreadsheet tells you to do these things?

Well, what a weekend. One of the most spineless non performances that we have delivered this season, which considering it was a must win game, we didnt even look bothered, which is quite telling. Kerr and ODea are the only players with any spirit, effort or attitude.

McIntyre has somehow made things worse, yes McCanns signings were pretty damn poor, but Id rather have them than McIntyres ex Ross County twats and loanee idiots. 

We pretty much need an entire new squad, and McIntyre simply cant be trusted to recruit them. The worst thing about this relegation is, its been pretty clear for all to see that its been coming, a semi competent manager might have made a difference, ours has been an unmitigated disaster.

As for Utd fans taking the piss, its absolutely justified. We laughed like hell at them, they were a ramshackles under Mixu, but we have been worse.

Its never great supporting DFC, but this is just about as low as the club have been. I genuinely think our first division sides of the past would absolutely scud that team.

I genuinely think our first division sides of the past would absolutely scud that team.

Absolutely this. Any of our first division sides from the 90s on would absolutely piss on that gaggle of losers. Except Kernaghan's.

10 hours ago, Ludo*1 said:

Neil McCann is being heavily linked with the Hearts job on Jambos Kickback.

2 minutes ago, Snifter Pee Rot said:

I can exclusively reveal Neil McCann is getting the Hertz job so won't be back at Dees. 

Naw you can't.

1 hour ago, srw said:

Imagine the scenes when Nelms says McIntyre will continue as manager, McIntyre then signs Woods on a three year contract.

Why you trying to ruin my bank holiday???

It'll be funny as f**k if we actually do manage to get up.[emoji4]

I want you to go up tbf. As much as I like the derbies we might not win the league next year if you’re still down, ken?

7 minutes ago, Daydream said:

I want you to go up tbf. As much as I like the derbies we might not win the league next year if you’re still down, ken?

Understandably you are in the minority of Dees with this longer term  line of thinking, but hard to argue with your rationale imo.

I fully agree fwiw.