All things Dundee FC

We seem convinced that players are here for a while simply due to a contract for 2 years and so on.  Contracts can have options and I can see players leaving due to circumstances of relegation. Does Miller really want to drag his near-40 arse around the Championship to then probably be punted even if we were to go straight up? Cant see it for me anyway. 

2 minutes ago, Dee Man said:

C'mon lads, let the dabs have a week or so of terrible attempts at wind ups until the annual point-and-laugh-a-thon returns to their thread. 

I have asked a couple of them if they are still doon. They seem to be ignoring me. Maybe the feel they can't talk about it? 

We seem convinced that players are here for a while simply due to a contract for 2 years and so on.  Contracts can have options and I can see players leaving due to circumstances of relegation. Does Miller really want to drag his near-40 arse around the Championship to then probably be punted even if we were to go straight up? Cant see it for me anyway. 
Our recruitment of managers and players is unutterable shite.
There's no point having a "top six budget"
if the majority of that budget is taken up paying off pish ex players and management.
Nelms is to blame here.

37 minutes ago, SweeperDee said:

Thank f**k it’s DDE tomorrow.

35 minutes ago, tree house tam said:

The laddie is halving his income, Hooly is just a dick.

Can't wait to see what crazy antics he gets up to tomorrow. Wonder if he'll dress like a woman. Or a postie. Or a ticket inspector.

The possibilities are endless. It's not at all creepy he's 60 jumping about with 17/18 year olds at DDE.

Criag Curran scoring a total of zero goals

Ryan Mcgowan giving away a penalty to possibly relegate Dundee

Tony Andreu scoring the aforementioned penalty to put the diddees down and in the 83rd minute [emoji38]

And Sir James Mcintyre watching over it to make sure everything goes to plan

Carlsberg Saturdays

43 minutes ago, Dele said:

Can't wait to see what crazy antics he gets up to tomorrow. Wonder if he'll dress like a woman. Or a postie. Or a ticket inspector.

The possibilities are endless. It's not at all creepy he's 60 jumping about with 17/18 year olds at DDE.

Was mildly funny years ago, now it's just boring and repetitive, bit like most dabs tbh.

11 minutes ago, Twinkle said:

Yeah, that dead rubber whilst playing most of our reserves was devastating emoji38.png

I'm not sure going into the play off on the back of an embarrassing loss to a club in turmoil who couldn't pick the players they wanted to is ideal preparation for Dundee United. Of course, I could be wrong and you might win the play off, you've certainly showed the testicular fortitude to escape the league via that route numerous times recently.

Oh..

Hamilton

Kerr
Davies
Meekings
Ralph

Would be a decent enough base for a championship squad IMO.

As long as JM isn’t in charge I don’t actually care who’s in the team.

Kerr and Ralph two players who are young and committed to improving and will (with the right manager)

Hamilton- nope

Davies and Meekings have bones that are made from kinder eggs, if we could pass on Davies passion for headering bricks on to a decent CB for next season that would be ideal!

Players like O'Dea, McGowan, Dieng, Jesse Curran and O'Sullivan are more than capable of Championship football. Wouldn't be averse to seeing them retained/signed.

Did anyone else find that a relatively painless relegation? When we’ve been shite all season long it was only a matter of time. No surprises. Not like a last game of the season affair when there’s a chance you could stay up etc. I’m glad it’s over and looking to next season. Can’t say I’m overly confident, but let’s see what happens in the summer. Hopefully McIntyre is fired. Fired right into the Tay that is.

DDYB