All things Dundee FC

10 in a row you have to go
Dirty Arab b*****d

Sung by the Derry today any self respecting manager would quit on the spot but McIntyre the f**k goes on about hes the man for the job next season.

Someone pass me the fucking shotgun

I've got a (relatively) serious question - why is it that McIntyre (and Archibald) seem to regard Martin Woods as some kind of dressing room general to dig a team out of a relegation battle? He's absolutely useless and gives off the vibe of a vain fanny.

I've got a (relatively) serious question - why is it that McIntyre (and Archibald) seem to regard Martin Woods as some kind of dressing room general to dig a team out of a relegation battle? He's absolutely useless and gives off the vibe of a vain fanny.
Blackmail

3 minutes ago, Andre Bo said:

Speaking of this - I had to laugh when Martin Woods (Our captain) had nothing to contribute when Darren O'Dea was giving an informal team talk at the start of the game.

Cammy, McGowan, O'Dea are all captain material. Woods certainly isn't.

O'Dea tore him a new one after the 50th misplaced pass from Woods and Woods went mental back. I was hoping to see some Bowyer/Dyer scenes.

4 minutes ago, Andre Bo said:

He does this skipping about, fairy dance thing at the edge of the box when someone gets passed him and pays no attention to the ball at all. 

One of the worst players I have ever seen.

He is clearly only regarded as a footballer by one man.

1 minute ago, johnnydun said:

He does this skipping about, fairy dance thing at the edge of the box when someone gets passed him and pays no attention to the ball at all. 

He's utterly mediocre - its a bizarre dynamic.

Evening folks.
Just read the BBC Scottish Football report where Neil McCann and Jim McIntyre have had a bit of a mud-slinging festering encounter.
As players respectively, Neil McCann was a wonderful footballing talent who operated at a successful level and Jim McIntyre was a decent journeyman footballer who would have improved most Scottish football team attack options, Dundee included imo.
However, as potential football managers the article I refer to marks their respective cards for lacking any relevant managerial qualities on so many levels and no mistake!! 
Any substantial business can make mistakes, a measure of your true quality is how you respond to them. 
As I've already said Mr McIntyre is now history, this is now all about how we move on and make good.
Best regards as always.

This was brilliant radio to be honest.

McIntyre had a wee dig at McCann and in response McCann absolutely lost it. Raging so he was.

He basically said that he knows how to keep a team up, and proved that. But building something more long term is very different, and he wasn't given enough time.

Defended his style and his players, and says the first six performances of the season weren't that bad.

You had a shite season and  it's perfectly fitting that you've got your just deserts - you played some woeful football and  didn't even have the heart to be hammer-throwers or cloggers.

BUT what your team failed to do on the park is a mismatch to what your posters did on the message board:  Wind the f**k out of the opposition.  Your posters will be sorely missed for that reason alone.  Aye, even you @jupe1407

So you'll be sorely missed next season.  Enjoy the Dundee derbies and hope to see you back in the top league next year.  c***s.

Just now, pandarilla said:

This was brilliant radio to be honest.

McIntyre had a wee dig at McCann and in response McCann absolutely lost it. Raging so he was.

He basically said that he knows how to keep a team up, and proved that. But building something more long term is very different, and he wasn't given enough time.

Defended his style and his players, and says the first six performances of the season weren't that bad.

They're both false prophets.

4 minutes ago, johnnydun said:

Kind of like a rabbit with myxomatosis.

6 minutes ago, Ludo*1 said:

Speaking of this - I had to laugh when Martin Woods (Our captain) had nothing to contribute when Darren O'Dea was giving an informal team talk at the start of the game.

Cammy, McGowan, O'Dea are all captain material. Woods certainly isn't.

O'Dea tore him a new one after the 50th misplaced pass from Woods and Woods went mental back. I was hoping to see some Bowyer/Dyer scenes.

I think Cammy and surprisingly O'Dea were the only 2 that looked like they gave a shit today. O'Dea has the right attitude and would do ok in the championship but he is too slow at this level now.

Watched the game again on Alba.  I never noticed at the time how gutted Kerr was at the end of the match when he came over to the Derry at the end.

If we had 11 players like Kerr in the team every week at worse we would have gone down fighting! 

I just wanted to pop in say I'm absolutely delighted to hear of your relegation and that you ar a shit yo-yo club who consistently punch miles below your weight and have one of the worst cup records of any full time club. Your main achievement in the past 50 years is to have survived long enough to have witnessed a blip in our fortunes.

Kind Regards

IA

1 minute ago, invergowrie arab said:

I just wanted to pop in say I'm absolutely delighted to hear of your relegation and that you ar a shit yo-yo club who consistently punch miles below your weight and have one of the worst cup records of any full time club. Your main achievement in the past 50 years is to have survived long enough to have witnessed a blip in our fortunes.

Kind Regards

IA

Still raging. 

14 minutes ago, johnnydun said:

Even his stupid wee sprint away from the ref at the coin toss  winds me the f**k up. In fact everything about him winds me up, even his running stride. :lol:

5 minutes ago, invergowrie arab said:

Kind Regards

IA

Nah it’s relegating Yenited 

On 10/02/2019 at 11:55, Ludo*1 said:

Goalkeepers

#1: Jack Hamilton (24) - May 2021

Defenders

#3: Nathan Ralph (25) - May 2020

#14: Andrew Davies (33) - May 2020

#24: Josh Meekings (25) - May 2020

Strikers

#20: Kenny Miller (38) - May 2020

#21: Andrew Nelson (20) - May 2021

#23: Craig Curran (28) - May 2021

Manager

Jim McIntyre (46) - Rolling 1 year contract.

So this is it for next season.

Apart from Ralph and Nelson,

That is fucking grim.