All things Dundee FC

6 points, plus a handful of goals, well and truly over.
If McIntyre stays, next season is a write off as well. Never been so disillusioned by my club.
Was not happy at his appointment - completely uninspiring - but was prepared to give him a chance.

Sadly those who doubted the appointment have been proven correct.

He needs to be binned right now.

Ah well, that's what we've known for a couple of weeks bascially official. 

I'm not nearly as bothered as I thought I would be which is really sad. Clean slate for next season please, 90% of those players can bolt and so can the management team. 

I can’t believe I’m offering a glimmer of hope, but you’re only 6 points behind the Maureens, you still have to play them (at home) and there’s still 12 points on the table.

McIntyre is fucking clueless and the players have the hearts of sparrows - so no chance.

It's more likely that you'll be Championship winners than we will stay up.

18 minutes ago, ForzaDundee said:

I'm looking up train times for Arbroath away next season already. Genuinely buzzing, hope the weather is class for it.

Hopefully a Saturday 3pm kick-off. Unless the train timetable changes the 10.31 from Broughty Ferry is looking promising. Gets into Arbroath for 10.46.

Just now, ForzaDundee said:

Hopefully a Saturday 3pm kick-off. Unless the train timetable changes the 10.31 from Broughty Ferry is looking promising. Gets into Arbroath for 10.46.

Not much use as 95% of your support lives in St Mary’s, Kirkton, Charleston and Douglas.

Pretty harrowing to think this has all come to the fore in a period in which the club have had the greatest opportunity for stability in a decade or so. 

Easiest option would be to cut off McIntyre now and let the managerial search begin but I believe McIntyre was also scouting Championship games last week so not too sure that it is on the agenda of our American pals.

I suppose these are the first ambling steps towards administration as FPS will cut the club adrift when the stadium project goes awry - if it has not gone that way already.

1 minute ago, RossBFaeDundee said:

I doubt that, as what do the other schemes do? We all know 95% of United support is from Fife.

Now, now RossB, you’re just being silly.  Break open a bottle of Buckie and calm down.  :)

4 minutes ago, tree house tam said:

So when's Get Tae f**k day?

We could help next week.

We play St Mirren while Dundee play Motherwell.

Results go against Dunder they're 9 behind with 9 to play for, and a goal difference that by then would be over 10 goals worse off than St Mirren.