All things Dundee FC

21 minutes ago, Ralphies_Chip said:

Remind me, how much of his own money did Walter Mitty put in to Dundee?

There was of course that £500k for Scott Robertson....

#Monorail

Never mind this "remind me of" pish, let's deal with the here and now. 

We are the top team in the city and it's killing you inside. 

Get doon, stay doon, die. 

17 hours ago, Yenitit said:

Believe me we’ve been down that road and it didn’t work out. Ever heard of Calum Melville?

It's probably inevitable that Dundee fans will assume the worst in any new owner, given the succession of shysters you guys have been saddled with. It's not the case though that every businessman is a fraudster, a gangster, an inveterate liar or a fantasist. Some are just reasonable, intelligent people with a little bit of money behind them, such as you would encounter in every sphere of business outside of football.

Our guy could be a shyster or a fantasist but the outward signs thus far are that he's not.

12 minutes ago, Ralphies_Chip said:

3 relegation battles and getting humped on a regular basis. Excellent stuff.

During your 7 (seven) year jolly we finished in the top 6 every year, won the Scottish Cup and qualified for Europe.

But hey at least you've been above "yinitit" for 3 years... 

I know you dabs have a tendency to live in the past so it's understandable that you can't wrap your head around the phrase, "here and now".

I've just realised this c**t is the reincarnation of ShedFUD83.

2 hours ago, Pull My Strings said:

It's probably inevitable that Dundee fans will assume the worst in any new owner, given the succession of shysters you guys have been saddled with. It's not the case though that every businessman is a fraudster, a gangster, an inveterate liar or a fantasist. Some are just reasonable, intelligent people with a little bit of money behind them, such as you would encounter in every sphere of business outside of football.

Our guy could be a shyster or a fantasist but the outward signs thus far are that he's not.

I see what you’re saying and obviously agree that not everyone is a shyster but I still believe  it’s naive to think you’ve got the real deal (might well be, time will tell) and that everything will ok if you don’t go up this season when your club is haemorrhaging money. Incomings will be down by around a million this year and outgoings considerably up going by your squad size. Only so long people will continually put their hand in their pockets regardless of their wealth.

Anyway Fundesliga forum for this dab pish unless Ralphie Can’t Read comes back on to bore the tits aff ahcunt. 

Edited by Yenitit

3 hours ago, Ralphies_Chip said:

Would rather be named after a league winning legend than a diving English c**t with a tiny cock!

Sooooooooooooooooo....

You're weird as f**k.

You like people based on nationality and size of their piece.

To each their own....

Edited by Crawford

30 minutes ago, Crawford said:

Sooooooooooooooooo....

You're weird as f**k.

You like people based on nationality and size of their piece.

To each their own....

After taking the moral high ground yesterday about Dundee fans not paying off individual businesses, he's now saying he prefers someone who decks women compared to someone who throws themselves on the deck during a football game.

While supporting a team with Peter Pawlett on their books. 

Boy's had a nightmare. 

8 minutes ago, Dee Man said:

After taking the moral high ground yesterday about Dundee fans not paying off individual businesses, he's now saying he prefers someone who decks women compared to someone who throws themselves on the deck during a football game.

While supporting a team with Peter Pawlett on their books. 

Boy's had a nightmare. 

Probably has a justice for goodwillie tattoo or something.