All things Dundee FC

16 minutes ago, Yenitit said:

I take it I was wrong about those accounts your club released last week then...

You're wrong about most things.

When are yours out? Should make for wonderful reading, what with you guys fully capitalising on being the "premier team" and all that...

8 minutes ago, Ralphies_Chip said:

You're wrong about most things.

When are yours out? Should make for wonderful reading, what with you guys fully capitalising on being the "premier team" and all that...

So I wasn’t wrong. Have you contacted your club regarding your worries over their money losses? The 1st people to miss out will be the local businesses if the worst happens. 

If you weren’t a seething mess you’d notice I also posted my worries about my club if we go down. 

Edited by Yenitit

11 minutes ago, Ralphies_Chip said:

Yes, yes you were.

How much was Gussie sold for? What future sell on clauses do we have?

You're a havering tit!

Gussie was sold for 450k according to the Tele’s report onto your finances.

Next question 

btw you are aware one of your fellow Dingles posted about your finances on here 1st asking for a reply. 

1 minute ago, Yenitit said:

Gussie was sold for 450k according to the Tele’s report onto your finances.

Next question 

btw you are aware one of your fellow Dingles posted about your finances on here 1st asking for a reply. 

You might want to re-read the tele's report.

35 minutes ago, Ralphies_Chip said:

You might want to re-read the tele's report.

https://www.google.co.uk/url?sa=i&source=web&cd=&ved=2ahUKEwiwgqbAhbngAhWt6uAKHa2ADZsQzPwBegQIARAC&url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.thecourier.co.uk%2Ffp%2Fsport%2Ffootball%2Fdundee-united%2F825445%2Fdundee-united-post-financial-loss-of-over-200000%2F&psig=AOvVaw0Nd6RyfAPkrZccPOc00oL4&ust=1550158754023739

Have a wee read of the 4th paragraph 

sorry it was the courier website, my bad. 

Edited by Yenitit

17 minutes ago, The Algebraist said:

This is an impressively dull thread debut (to my knowledge).

In fairness Random was starting to show his age, is he set to be supplanted by this hot new thing disrupting the obsession and tedium markets? 

Stocks in random are going down and stocks in hot new thing are trading at record high.

3 hours ago, Yenitit said:

I’d say your being naive. Your club just announced its annual accounts and they are effectively running at a loss of £30 000 per week. The only reason the overall loss was only 220k was because of getting £1million in for transfers and sell on clauses plus selling Gussie Park for £450 000. Right now your club must be losing a fortune each week with 10 new signings and 2 new members of the background team. I’d say you’ll desperately need promotion this season incase the new owner loses interest.  The only potential sell-on deals you’s now have I’d imagine was for the 2 Souttars and the young boy who went to Brentford but I wouldn’t be banking on making much out of any of them.  

To be honest I’m worried at how my club will cope financially if we go down. Should be ok the 1st season with the parachute payment but I’m not sure where the money comes from if we don’t get back up at the 1st time of asking. I dread the thought that we would have to raise £1.45million  through player sales and property sales to allow us to only lose 220k each season and that’s why I think we have to move stadium to generate outside income but I highly doubt that’ll happen. 

Why is he being naive? Clearly the new owner has a bit of money and (rightly) realises that they must go up at all costs. Clearly they were floundering with the shite they had. He has spent some money to bring in (on the paper) a squad that SHOULD win the league. Why would he do this if he was going to lose interest after half a season? Seems a bit silly.  United were already losing money in the league. They will now be losing more money (that said if they start winning games then crowds etc will get a boost). It is a calculated risk and if it pays off then fine. if it doesnt then he will need to make a decision on whether he maintains that level of investment or not. 

2 minutes ago, Aufc said:

Why is he being naive? Clearly the new owner has a bit of money and (rightly) realises that they must go up at all costs. Clearly they were floundering with the shite they had. He has spent some money to bring in (on the paper) a squad that SHOULD win the league. Why would he do this if he was going to lose interest after half a season? Seems a bit silly.  United were already losing money in the league. They will now be losing more money (that said if they start winning games then crowds etc will get a boost). It is a calculated risk and if it pays off then fine. if it doesnt then he will need to make a decision on whether he maintains that level of investment or not. 

Believe me we’ve been down that road and it didn’t work out. Ever heard of Calum Melville?

Believe me we’ve been down that road and it didn’t work out. Ever heard of Calum Melville?

Yeah i played fitbaw with his son! Yeah i get what you mean. Can only see how it plays out for them. But they need out that league and, at the moment, the guy is doing all that he can to do that.

6 hours ago, Dele said:

Ralphie is having a stormer. Calls Dundee fans "Shameless" for not repaying a business debt but his account is named after a thieving, woman beating alcoholic. 

Some boy.

Post of the year and it's only February.

Well played.

18 hours ago, Yenitit said:

plus a profit realised of just under £450,000 from the sale of Gussie Park"

A profit of £450k does not mean it sold for £450k! 

The other £550k was used to repay loans.

Do keep up,

17 hours ago, Dele said:

Ralphie is having a stormer. Calls Dundee fans "Shameless" for not repaying a business debt but his account is named after a thieving, woman beating alcoholic. 

Some boy.

Would rather be named after a league winning legend than a diving English c**t with a tiny cock!