All things Dundee FC

Are the Americans looking to say cheerio?
When will we hear next about the stadium ?
Could be a double bluff by the Americans pretend to want the shares/new stadium just so the dfcss can then reject the offer giving them the Americans the excuse to say ta ta.

Personally looking at everything the Americans have done with us I reckon there here for the long haul.

As for the dfcss think they made it clear it there statement they are only looking out for themselves.

I've had enough of this stadium pish. 

Dens is in our history and if the Americans take the stadium away I won't be going to home matches.

Don't bother going on about the financial benefits cause I don't give a f**k.

Wouldn't mind giving the Americans a double bluff of my own and by double bluff I mean a left and right jab to their pusses.

Thank you!

Dens is falling apart ,built on a hill with shite parking and owned by an Arab ...someone is offering a brand spanking new stadium, owned by a dee and creating a bit of good history for the first time in my lifetime that doesn’t end in admin 3

As a fan do you turn up to watch the stadium or the team as it shouldn’t matter where we play as long as it ours to call home

15 minutes ago, crispy said:

Has there been any discussion about redeveloping on the current site?  The stands behind the goals seem modern enough. With the addition of corners  etc you could surely have sufficient capacity.

As per the previous post Dundee do not own Dens and as such it would not be financially worthwhile modernising the stadium.   As I understand it all current maintenance costs are met by Dundee and not the landlord.  

To me, there doesn’t appear to be any other long term solution other than to build a new stadium.

Right, so we have several players out of contract in the summer:

Elliot Parish, Cammy Kerr, Genseric Kusunga, Darren O'Dea, Martin Woods, Paul McGowan (Although option of a further year) and Jesse Curran.

ETA: Updated Squad List here:

Edited by Ludo*1

Right, so we have several players out of contract in the summer:
Elliot Parish, Cammy Kerr, Genseric Kusunga, Darren O'Dea, Martin Woods, Paul McGowan (Although option of a further year) and Jesse Curran.
ETA: Updated Squad List here:

It depends who we can pick up Cammy and Curran (seeing as they’re youngish) and Kusunga are the only ones I’d be even thinking about keeping.