All things Dundee FC

12 minutes ago, Dindeleux said:

For the record I think JJ dived and the "head in the hands" was because the referee blew so quickly that he assumed he had been done for diving and was trying to signal "awwww no" to avoid a booking.

Thank you sir.

23 minutes ago, Dindeleux said:

No.  I also made reference to the fact that the two decisions against us were not cheating whereas JJ (based on accepting the ban) did cheat.

What I'm saying is that it wasn't that penalty that got McCann the sack, it was his performance in the role that did.  The JJ penalty may have sped it up a bit.

I totally agree that it wasn’t the penalty that got McCann the sack, but my point was that “people in the game” will always blame officials for wrong decisions, but sometimes these wrong decisions are because they have been conned by players trying to get the wrong decisions made. And these “people in the game” will never, ever blame the player, it’s always the officials fault.

what the fucks happened?? i left yesterday and spent one night out of signal and i come back to jim fucking McIntyre!

for what its worth ill be at livi supporting the dee but to say im underwhelmed about this appointment is an understatement

36 minutes ago, Killie87 said:

Jordan Jones penalty did not get him sacked, our plastic pitch did not get him sacked, he got sacked because he was utter sh*te at his job.

If you’re interested, see my reply to Dindeleux a couple of minutes ago, to say that I agree with what you say there.

5 minutes ago, ah-dee said:

what the fucks happened?? i left yesterday and spent one night out of signal and i come back to jim fucking McIntyre!

for what its worth ill be at livi supporting the dee but to say im underwhelmed about this appointment is an understatement

12 pints beforehand should make for a reasonable day out 

#McIntyremania

Edited by MarbellaDEE

5 minutes ago, ah-dee said:

Have you signed into the wrong account? You've been on here since McIntyre was appointed.

52 minutes ago, killiekranky said:

It has already been explained that he tripped or slipped over the ball and did not dive or cheat.

The Referee awarded a penalty and as we all know it is pointless to argue with the Referee after his decision has been made.

Not sure how you can claim to know what the player was thinking, your on thoughts look a little confused when you don't, not, won't not never write them down.

Having just watched the incident back to clarify it in my mind, I now realise that you are on the wind up. Sorry for biting.

Was gutted to find out McCann had been sacked.

McIntyre should be good enough to keep them up, i'm sure Dundee will have promised him some money to spend in January (his favourite time of the season) , the Dodds factor is interesting though. He is clearly McIntyres no2, I didn't realise Dundee fans hated Dodds so much. This gives me a bit of hope.

Staying in one of the lodges?
Very nice wee place.
no my mate lives about 200 yards from the lodges so was biding at his last night and having a few beers. had a hike up toward loch brandy then went for tea at the hotel, couple of pints then back to his for a couple. lovely place up there but was fucking baltic!

1 minute ago, ah-dee said:
7 minutes ago, tree house tam said:
Staying in one of the lodges?
Very nice wee place.

no my mate lives about 200 yards from the lodges so was biding at his last night and having a few beers. had a hike up toward loch brandy then went for tea at the hotel, couple of pints then back to his for a couple. lovely place up there but was fucking baltic!

Stayed in the lodges at the hotel a few times. Very decent, with Jacuzzis and saunas and as you say, no phone reception so no c**t can bother you. The hotel bar serves half decent food as well. 

Stayed in the lodges at the hotel a few times. Very decent, with Jacuzzis and saunas and as you say, no phone reception so no c**t can bother you. The hotel bar serves half decent food as well. 
there was a certain Hungarian barmaid that was very hospitable aswell.

i go up every other month, usually for a few days, to vusit my mate. got up at 6 this morning and went out for a smoke and there was two deer running through the field at the bottom of the garden. awesome place. havent stayed in the lodges but heared good things about them. they certainly arent cheap!

Kenny Miller on Sportsound last night slating referees bad decisions. He said that the decisions like the one in giving Kilmarnock a penalty for Jordan Jones dive, cost managers their jobs, can cost players their place in a squad with a new manager coming in, back room staff jobs can go. No mention whatsoever that the real reason that all this happened was a player cheating and trying to con the referee, which the referee fell for. Cheating players never get the blame, but at the end of the day it’s a cheating player that is at the root of it. If Jordan Jones doesn’t dive the referee doesn’t get conned and give a penalty. The referee isn’t cheating, but players are.
Kenny, of course, has never once in his umpteen year career as a striker tried to con a referee into awarding a penalty. No siree. Didn't happen.