All things Dundee FC

Guest Moomintroll
I hope you get AIDS and Steve Clarke goes to Celtic. 

Deary me, calm down Dee Man, SSC will never forsake his chosen few and even though Dindy can be a wind up merchant at times that is a bit harsh. HIV is perfectly treatable these days. JJ got banned, the Bright has been unleashed and as a result you lads will benefit over the next 2 weeks as the juggernaut has just gained some extra momentum. 

He’s a terrific forwards’ coach, and you’ll be doing the nation a favour by getting him off the radio for at least six months. Think of it as taking one for the team.

We’ve taken one for the punters of Sky sports who have replaced McCann with the whitest teeth in scotland... notice how i didnt mention weight (im trying to be the bigger person). Im here until Thursday folks please try the fish [emoji106]

Guest Moomintroll

We’ve taken one for the punters of Sky sports who have replaced McCann with the whitest teeth in scotland... notice how i didnt mention weight (im trying to be the bigger person). Im here until Thursday folks please try the fish [emoji106]
Surely the fish wont be on until Friday?

1 hour ago, johnnydun said:

So, doom merchant, who would you liked to of seen come in, realistically? Or who do you think can turn us round?

There has literally been a plethora of less than impressed posters, yet you quote me. Cheers bud.

1 hour ago, Gibby82 said:

59440122-3F23-426A-BB03-7AD576AA4E69.gif

Oh aye :lol: I’m clearly pissed off at the appointment. How could I have forgotten McCall was at the filth and never won a derby  :lol:

I was meaning ex players to be honest  

NO DABS AT DENS PLEASE except Ian McCall!

Edited by Yenitit

Couldn't give a flying f**k if he has Dodds or not - my main issue with him is that he is completely uninspiring.

You only have to read the opinions of County fans to see what a shit awful mess he made there. It was only Uncle Roy bailing him out time after time that helped him - he won't have that luxury here.

This is the same manager who relegated Ross county? Was his signings took them down ? They had been in top league for a while, he comes a long and they get relegated. Am I right on this?

Dosnt sit well . I do like how the board have got someone but a manager who got his last team relegated and been out of a job for some time ?

That was Owen Coyle bro.

Jim Mac got Dunfermline promoted and won the league cup with Ross County though.

Let’s give the boy a chance I say.

1 hour ago, Dindeleux said:

Probably not but that is an assumption people make.  For all you know he could've bought himself a £1 million house and be landed with a huge mortgage.  If he was that flush I doubt he'd be working on Sportsound for a few hundred quid a week.

Dodds will be shitting bricks right now that it was announced a few months back by that firm of accountants in Jersey that all the EBT crew better get their shit together as the taxman intends to go after them. He’ll have debts, that’s for sure and will need all the money he gets. The other options are doing a Barry and signing all the assets over to the wife and declaring bankrupt or taking on the Romanian sex gangs and setting up as a rival pimp on Seagate.

His win percentage at County was 37%.

Statistically means you'll get 11 wins from him, bring you to at least 36pts.

That's usually enough to keep teams safe.

Suspect he'll manage it, but I don't he'll advance you at all. At best you'll have a couple of season muddling around the bottom half before he inevitably has a poor season and gets sacked.

I can't believe you've actually hired a manager who relegated a club last season, to save you from relegation. Struggled to get anything out of a County side with a mammoth budget and one of the best strikers the league's seen lately in Liam Boyce.
In saying that he didn't actually relegate them, completely forgot about the Owen Coyle banter.

He finished 6th, 7th and won a cup final in his 2 years previous to that. I’m sure nearly all Dundee fans would take that if you offered it them right now.

It’s not exactly inspiring but I believe he’ll keep Dundee in the league. It’s also a one year rolling contract which isn’t too risky.

All of this will be retracted if Dodds walks back through the door. I think there’d be riots if it happened.

7 minutes ago, DigOutYourSoul said:

He finished 6th, 7th and won a cup final in his 2 years previous to that. I’m sure nearly all Dundee fans would take that if you offered it them right now.

It’s not exactly inspiring but I believe he’ll keep Dundee in the league. It’s also a one year rolling contract which isn’t too risky.

All of this will be retracted if Dodds walks back through the door. I think there’d be riots if it happened.

That was without a few of the bigger sides in the division though, a fair bit harder to do that nowadays. 

That was without a few of the bigger sides in the division though, a fair bit harder to do that nowadays. 

Agreed, I made the point at the start of the season that the league was essentially already split with whoever finishes 6th this year essentially winning their league.

It doesn’t, however, take away from the fact that McIntyre has had more success with county than any Dundee manager pretty much in my lifetime.