All things Dundee FC

He takes a decent free kick as well. But just look at the St Johnstone goal the other week to see how he is prone to kamikaze defending. I’m not too disappointed if he goes, we need to strengthen that area, and midfield, and we need an entire new strike force, and probably another goalkeeper. Should be a fun summer!

My mate renewed our season tickets last week, yet £1300 has been taken out his bank (For 2 adult tickets). Phoned the club and they're blaming the bank (Which is TSB to be fair) and phoned the bank, and they're saying it's the club. Bit of a shambles. Think it should be sorted by the end of the day, but just be careful if you're with TSB when you're renewing your tickets.

My mate renewed our season tickets last week, yet £1300 has been taken out his bank (For 2 adult tickets). Phoned the club and they're blaming the bank (Which is TSB to be fair) and phoned the bank, and they're saying it's the club. Bit of a shambles. Think it should be sorted by the end of the day, but just be careful if you're with TSB when you're renewing your tickets.

The club has probably applied next year's prices in error...

2 years of derry domination in Dundee!

Also, just been to ninewells with my Mrs for her 20 week scan. Another boy, another future season ticket. She’s not sold on the name Kostadin Craig, but I’m sure she’ll see sense eventually!

[emoji106] get her telt ????

48 minutes ago, K.T said:

Also, just been to ninewells with my Mrs for her 20 week scan. Another boy, another future season ticket. She’s not sold on the name Kostadin Craig, but I’m sure she’ll see sense eventually!

Congratulations mate!

Also congratulations on your two years in the Dundee sun. The Doon Derby was phenomenal.

Genseric works to..rolls off the tongue

The club website has been totally revamped since the Doon Derby so old match reports are no longer available there. However, this was the official version, written amidst the scenes on the Perth 62 Club bus bounging home along the A90 that night. It's surprisingly coherent, which is more than I was at Wighton 90+3.

I have to say that typing "Craig Wighton hammered the final nail into their coffin" remains the highlight of my reporting career.

Edited by rambling syd rumpo
tidyness

There's a thread on United Mad, wanting Csaba to be punted and Duffy brought in as he has 'shades of wee Jim'.

Oft. As if Duffy would ever consider them.