All things Dundee FC

Aye,hate being above such huge clubs as Dundee and United for so long,and so easily,nothing to rage about! Keegan says he’d love it,love it, if you go down 

This is superb.

Win, lose draw I love being a Dee.

Thank you.

I'm gonna stick my tin hat on, but I've said before I'd like McCann to succeed and his best chance is with an experienced man beside him.

Jim Duffy has just been sacked. Just saying. I'll run along now before I get lynched.

Did Neil not say yesterday after the game that Kusunga wasn't taken to hospital? The club just put out an update where they've said he's been discharged and is doing better.

Am I imagining things, being daft, or is the likelihood that we're keeping our cards close to our chest?

I'm gonna stick my tin hat on, but I've said before I'd like McCann to succeed and his best chance is with an experienced man beside him.

Jim Duffy has just been sacked. Just saying. I'll run along now before I get lynched.
Not tin hat stuff, very sensible suggestion as Duffy is someone who would likely be valued anywhere in Scottish Football.

I do think any appointments have to be made by McCann himself though. For all we know, he's maybe extensively consulting experienced people already.

14 minutes ago, G_Man1985 said:

Bloody hell we have agreed

This is a start of something. You are gonna tell me you are a big fan of irn bru.

Am I f**k, I spew my ringer at the merest sip o that pish. I’m a Pepsi man. 

Edited by Yenitit

Duffy is a Judas b*****d IMO. That is all

Whit?!?

Can't be having that. Guy was one of the most devoted people to Dundee. Anyone with a brain would have left for Hibs if that's what you're referring to. Duffy was helping out in the club shop, washing the kits and helping do odd jobs at the ground during that period. He even tried to wrestle control of the club because we were being that poorly run.

Even just to get him in working with the defenders if nothing else. He's known as an absolutely phenomenonal coach. John Terry credits Duffy with him making him the player he was. And I remember Novo saying the worst thing about training at Dundee was that Duffy used to play in the training games and Novo could never get past him.

34 minutes ago, Ludo*1 said:

Whit?!?

Can't be having that. Guy was one of the most devoted people to Dundee. Anyone with a brain would have left for Hibs if that's what you're referring to. Duffy was helping out in the club shop, washing the kits and helping do odd jobs at the ground during that period. He even tried to wrestle control of the club because we were being that poorly run.

He also had a square go with a naked Noel Blake. Very brave. IMO.

Spoiler

Image result for NOEL BLAKE DFC

Edited by Bigmouth Strikes Again

And then - when he got offered a job at Partick Thistle when we were in administration the 1st time round - He turned it down purely because he didn't want the fans/players to suffer any more even when his own job was at risk.

Duffy is arguably a shoddy manager, but he's Derry'd Oot His Nut more than most.

2 hours ago, Ludo*1 said:

Duffy is arguably a shoddy manager, but he's Derry'd Oot His Nut more than most.

With it also being the year of the Jocky, how about a McCann/Duffy/Scott team?

The whole dugout would be Derry'd up tae f**k! 

Scrap having a manager. Duffy as defensive coach, McCann working with the midfield and Jocky working with the strikers.

Bizarrely, thinking about it, Duffy's Dundee teams were always free flowing whilst Jocky's were stuffy and hard to break down!

Speroni is third choice with Palace now so I'd say he can work with the keepers - but just stick him in goal.

We'll win the league lads.