All things Dundee FC

8 minutes ago, RawB93 said:

Yeah, worth remembering he was reccommended Kamara by Thierry Henry. 

As for those that said they want to let O'Hara go and cash in on Kamara (canna mind who), why would you give up two of our starting CM's?

They're obviously huge fans of James Vincent...:shutup

3 minutes ago, Girth said:

They're obviously huge fans of James Vincent...:shutup

Totally forgot about him. Hey maybe they're right, we have ready-made replacements in Vincent and Low to come back in and plug the gaps...

Get Kamara on a new 3 year deal and sell him at the end of next season under the premise that if we don't make top 6 he can go or something. Have none of you ever played Football Manager? :lol:

Geetings all. Just a wee message to any Dees in or around London and fancy a pint and a blether. Some of the old Dees Down South are getting together for a catch up. It's been a while. All welcome.

This Thursday 26th April 2018.

The Famous Three Kings

171 North End Road
Fulham
London
W14 9NL

https://www.craft-pubs.co.uk/f3k-london

Nearest Tube : West Kensington

3 hours ago, RawB93 said:

Yeah, worth remembering he was reccommended Kamara by Thierry Henry. 

As for those that said they want to let O'Hara go and cash in on Kamara (canna mind who), why would you give up two of our starting CM's?

Spot on. Try to keep as many of last week’s starting XI as possible, with the exception of a certain fullback who shall remain nameless (not Cammy) plus Meekings and the young lads breaking through. Then try to improve on the rest. 

Release Malherbe, Gadzhalov, Julen, El Bahktoui, Vincent, Wolters, Holt, Low and probably Basque Jon. Harsh but they’ve not done enough this season imo. Added to the fact we’ll have Danny Williams wages to reinvest again  

Hartley had a shocker with some of they names mentioned above. Punt Harkins after a fallout but sign Danny Williams instead, oh mah sides!

Edited to say add Haber to that list. Forgot he existed. 

Edited by Yenitit

50 minutes ago, WimbleDee said:

Geetings all. Just a wee message to any Dees in or around London and fancy a pint and a blether. Some of the old Dees Down South are getting together for a catch up. It's been a while. All welcome.

The Famous Three Kings

171 North End Road
Fulham
London
W14 9NL

Shame I'm out tonight and Fri otherwise I'd be game.

Still, keep me posted about future events.

Two new potential members in Stoke Newington/Manor House way.

1 hour ago, WimbleDee said:

The Famous Three Kings

171 North End Road
Fulham
London
W14 9NL

What time ish? West Ken is on my way home so could ask for a green card.

1 hour ago, Ylf said:

Anyone heard we in for Michael gardyne? Unsure. Speaking to a guy last week in doubletree gym. Said it’s his mate and Dundee want him.

Heard for someone who spoke to Gardyne about it. He said he’d sign for us in a minute but hadn’t so far been approached by Dundee. That was about a month ago right enough. 

1 hour ago, tree house tam said:

I've never been in the Famous Three Kings Girth. I'll tick that off next time I'm down :lol:

I don't believe you mate! :angel

Good for sport and if you like Welsh birds.