Who’s missing out?

From our injury list, of the top of my head -

Alston
Easton
McMillan
Kane
Davidson
Scougall

Probably a few others that I’ve forgotten about. To put that in context the 3 guys who scored the goals last time, albeit Davidson forced the own goal I guess. Tam’s right, Dundee should win since that’s 4/5 starters missing, but footballs a funny old game. You just never know.

21 minutes ago, Yenitit said:

Who’s missing out?

Rakes of folk. Combined those missing out have played 133 games this season. We only have two available central midfielders and two available strikers.

12 minutes ago, DeeTillEhDeh said:
1 hour ago, RandomGuy. said:
Did you take my #RandomGuarantee seriously? 

You did and then tried to backtrack.

TBF you are pretty fucking safe, losing to an injury ravaged side with nothing to play for would change that opinion.

Although I expect to win given the injury list we are a team they like to beat like no other. TW clearly has an issue with us, running up the touchline fist pumping like some demented ape.
Probably best NM is in the stand, who knows what injuries that brute of a reserve keeper might inflict on our diminutive Prince if he’s given another opportunity.

The saints boys are playing a fucking cracking game here.

We beat them then they have covered there arses by going on about having half a team missing.

If they beat us it's pants pissing time on a scale never seen before on this site.

2 hours ago, kevthedee said:

We beat them then they have covered there arses by going on about having half a team missing.

If they beat us it's pants pissing time on a scale never seen before on this site.

So true.

We are missing loads of players though and if you don't beat us you deserve to be laughed at tbh.

More than usual that is.

Edited by tree house tam

We've been told a few times now that this is Saints' best period in their history. If they can't offer up a competitive starting XI despite having a few players missing against a relegation threatened Dundee side, still emerging from the worst period in their history, then that truly is a minter.

17 minutes ago, kristov said:

We've been told a few times now that this is Saints' best period in their history. If they can't offer up a competitive starting XI despite having a few players missing against a relegation threatened Dundee side, still emerging from the worst period in their history, then that truly is a minter.

Worst period in your history? :lol:

A 40 odd year old slump indeed.

Season tickets on sale:

http://dundeefc.co.uk/news/dont-miss-moments-18-19/

Everything looks good, especially the free tickets to bring a friend. And then you see we have a £30 premium ticket!

Considering we won’t be in Europe, prefer not to compete in cup competitions and are looking unlikely to have derbies next year, what on earth is a premium game?!

1 hour ago, stu2910 said:

Season tickets on sale:

http://dundeefc.co.uk/news/dont-miss-moments-18-19/

Everything looks good, especially the free tickets to bring a friend. And then you see we have a £30 premium ticket!

Considering we won’t be in Europe, prefer not to compete in cup competitions and are looking unlikely to have derbies next year, what on earth is a premium game?!

It'll be Celtic and The Rangers, I guarantee it.  Makes sense to rinse the old firm fans for every possible pound I guess...

It'll be Celtic and The Rangers, I guarantee it.  Makes sense to rinse the old firm fans for every possible pound I guess...

True, just need every home fan to know a season ticket holder to get a free ticket!