All things Dundee FC

3 hours ago, Ludo*1 said:

I'm not sure how true this is, but I heard that McCann's appeal last 5+ hours as he was arguing his case. :lol:

The first hearing he spent hours arguing with them, Robert Thomson was there for the Sun and said its the longest hearing he's been at. 

Saw on the Facebook page that the players were phoning round people that had renewed their season ticket, did anyone get a call? I’m not a season ticket holder but I thought it was a decent touch from the club and would have made a few people’s days especially the boy who was out washing his motor when Gowser was on the blower :lol:

11 hours ago, RandomGuy. said:

What? It's not a lie. 

Who to believe - a Sun reporter or an employee from the club? It's a difficult choice. 

2 hours ago, MarbellaDEE said:

Saw on the Facebook page that the players were phoning round people that had renewed their season ticket, did anyone get a call? I’m not a season ticket holder but I thought it was a decent touch from the club and would have made a few people’s days especially the boy who was out washing his motor when Gowser was on the blower :lol:

The boy was well caught in the middle of hoovering. "Tell him I'm washing the car!"

11 minutes ago, Dee Man said:

Who to believe - a Sun reporter or an employee from the club? It's a difficult choice. 

The first hearing went on for hours as McCann and Dundee argued. No idea how long the appeal went on. 

36 minutes ago, Fifespud said:

Anyway the trauma of the post slip fixtures is almost upon us. How’s everyone feeling?

I’m massively confident which can only mean one thing, relegated through the play offs by the resurgent DABS emoji45.png

Fairly relaxed until Partick beat Hamilton tomorrow :lol: :lol: 

Ross County v Inverness in the playoff final I reckon. 

Wilkie’s injury was the turning point last time, and the appointment by Livi. of Kachloul as the club librarian with playing privileges.
If Caulker gets the injury on Sat and Patrick appoint some former Champion’s League player head groundsman I’ll definitely have the fear.

7 hours ago, Fifespud said:

Anyway the trauma of the post slip fixtures is almost upon us. How’s everyone feeling?

I’m massively confident which can only mean one thing, relegated through the play offs by the resurgent DABS emoji45.png

Had a nosey at the United forum and it’s unbelievable how a good few of them actually seem to believe they will get promoted this season.  Just as I was beginning to feel sorry for them their sense of entitlement has reminded me that they need to stay down.

Had a nosey at the United forum and it’s unbelievable how a good few of them actually seem to believe they will get promoted this season.  Just as I was beginning to feel sorry for them their sense of entitlement has reminded me that they need to stay down.

They're all delusional. The easiest the fizzy pop league has been in years and they've scraped into the playoff spots with a budget of similar size to a top 6 Premiership team.

2 hours ago, Shadow Play said:

55 minutes ago, RossDee01 said:

They're all delusional. The easiest the fizzy pop league has been in years and they've scraped into the playoff spots with a budget of similar size to a top 6 Premiership team.

Have a swatch at the latest thread 'Yes United'. The boy's on the verge of saying they're going to win the World Cup this summer.

1 hour ago, Dee Man said:

Have a swatch at the latest thread 'Yes United'. The boy's on the verge of saying they're going to win the World Cup this summer.

Oooft, at least he's got a handle on the eye test font size this time I suppose...