All things Dundee FC

Just now, RandomGuy. said:

An 18 month deal on mega wages for Caulker will look like a great deal in 12 months when you're trapped with it in the second tier, I'm sure..

If Dundee get relegated do you honestly think that another team wouldn’t step in to offer Caulker a big money deal?  

Deacon had just received the challenge that resulted in the red card. He’d given up making runs and might well have been injured. I honestly thought Cammy would run at that them and pin them back. The loss of Allan is going to kill us. We are devoid of creativity with Kamara and O’Hara in the middle.

Just now, RossDee01 said:

Stop talking shite. You have absolutely no idea what his wages are.

He was on £30k a week at QPR. If you believe hes not on huge wages for clubs like us, then you're absolutely mental.

1 minute ago, Louis Litt said:

He'll have a release clause if such were to happen, obviously.

Good one though m8.

Yes, Dundee have a good history of negotiating good release clauses..

Just now, Shadow Play said:

If Dundee get relegated do you honestly think that another team wouldn’t step in to offer Caulker a big money deal?  

Why would they? If he gets relegated with a Dundee side shipping goals who's going to pay for him?

I'll have absolutely no complaints if we relegated - cause i've already stated the players who let us down time and time again over season after season and everyones just happy to go along with it.

Murray and Moussa can be added to the list aswell (Murray already cause he's just fucking awful and not what we need).

A sorry state this clubs in. We deserve to go down.

He was on £30k a week at QPR. If you believe hes not on huge wages for clubs like us, then you're absolutely mental.

You're deluded if you think we're paying him anything close to £30k a week. The guy wanted to be away from home playing football. He's trying to get his life back on track, and I'm sure he's not too worried about the pay checks just now.

Just now, RandomGuy. said:

Why would they? If he gets relegated with a Dundee side shipping goals who's going to pay for him?

Do you honestly think Caulker won’t be head and shoulders above the vast majority of players in this league?  He will make very few mistakes.  He will still be in demand.  Don’t worry about that.

1 minute ago, RandomGuy. said:

If we get relegated then Steven Caulker won't be playing for us next season. He's not going to be playing for us next season anyway. 

If you're going to try and troll on this thread then at least don't be posting utter shite as bait.

Just now, Ludo*1 said:

You're assuming an awful lot here. I assume your mob looks like they'll be our safety net.

I'm more than certain we're going down aswell, we're all aware Hamilton will fluke their way to safety.

Just now, RossDee01 said:

You're deluded if you think we're paying him anything close to £30k a week. The guy wanted to be away from home playing football. He's trying to get his life back on track, and I'm sure he's not too worried about the pay checks just now.

Hes obviously not near that. An 80% pay cut takes him to £6k a week. You think he'd be so short of offers he'd be taking less than that?

2 minutes ago, RossDee01 said:

This part is hilarious.