All things Dundee FC

4 hours ago, harry94 said:

Kamara is here but still officially attached to Arsenal, same with the young defender from Middlesbrough. Don't know if that means potential loans or if they'll get their release or not.

That's why he said "formally" and not "formerly" 

Reminds me of Jim 'get a leg in' Duffy. At least he moves like a footballer - not like that lumbering c**t Gomis.

Right me and the young lad are heading through to Paisley tomorrow. I'm fully expecting St Mirren 5 Dundee 1.

5 hours ago, K.T said:

Do we have a song for Crescendo yet? I hate those chants to the white stripes song, but at such short notice I feel it may have to do.

Ohhhh Crescendo Van Berkel!

'When he step into Dens, BERKEL, c**t's got you all in check, BERKEL'

Thank you.

Where realistically should we be finishing in the league this coming season ?

Realistically between 9th and 6th for me. Much like last season tho i think the top 4 will be cut adrift if you swap hearts for the saints. The rest is a lottery for me with Hamilton the favourites to go down.

I do have a lot of hope based on how McCann has gone about his business so far and there's no reason we shouldn't be aiming to finish comfortably in the top 6.

Comfortably in top 6?

You reckon our squad/team is as good as that ?

Like I say, the "bottom 8" don't have a great deal between them imo. We could finished 5th just as easily as 10th and the aim should be to finish up there.

We are a CB and defensive midfielder away from being a solid enough outfit. I have faith in El Bak delivering the goods this year.

46 minutes ago, Pinko said:

Like I say, the "bottom 8" don't have a great deal between them imo. We could finished 5th just as easily as 10th and the aim should be to finish up there.

We are a CB and defensive midfielder away from being a solid enough outfit. I have faith in El Bak delivering the goods this year.

Agree about El Bak.....last year was a bedding in year and getting up to speed can see him being tremendous for us this year. Looks like we are building a very attack minded team so need a decent defensive central midfielder who can break up the play i.e. Wipe c***s clean out when teams counter us.

thank you

2 hours ago, G_Man1985 said:

Where realistically should we be finishing in the league this coming season ?

What we want and what's realistic will be miles apart but a bit of stability again, half decent football to watch and comfortably clear of the bottom two should be achievable