All things Dundee FC

Just now, RossDee01 said:

So, assuming we do sign Meekings, what's everyone's verdict? Have to admit I don't know much about him at all.

I think he will be a solid edition. Not an exciting signing but not a bad one, better than Julen. He has had many years playing in the top flight and looks like a big lad. 

I would be happy with him joining.

I think he will be a solid edition. Not an exciting signing but not a bad one, better than Julen. He has had many years playing in the top flight and looks like a big lad. 
I would be happy with him joining.

That's my concern, an average tall laddie who's played a few seasons in the top flight. Doesn't really get the juices flowing.

There's always the slim chance that Mcpake will lace his boots again.

Meekings was a player destined for big things before he got a few injuries and Caley's poor last season. He'd be an immense signing for us.

That might have been a fair assessment if you didn't still have that fat goblin as your profile pic.

19 minutes ago, Pinko said:

That's my concern, an average tall laddie who's played a few seasons in the top flight. Doesn't really get the juices flowing.

There's always the slim chance that Mcpake will lace his boots again.

What Centre half realistically that we could get would get the juices flowing like? CH's rarely get anyone excited when they sign.

McPake would never be anywhere near as fit as a Meekings again.

WTF is that? Must be the worst video highlights package of a player I've ever seen. The c**t making that must've been pissing himself. 

^Jealous because no St Johnstone players have ever played in the Champions League.

*Most successful Dundee manager in decades.

In agree and also still have a soft spot for Hartley, done a lot of good stuff at the club before the dismal run of results.

Still tho, he's gone and is being a d!ck about his sacking now, get Kerr or something up instead of him!

What Centre half realistically that we could get would get the juices flowing like? CH's rarely get anyone excited when they sign.
McPake would never be anywhere near as fit as a Meekings again.

There's not a lot out there granted. At 24 there's hopefully more to come from the lad.

Had is past tense. I'm talking about your current squad.

We do have a player who has played in the Champions League.