All things Dundee FC

Need to watch he doesn't through his butt in the direction of Will Grigg.

If we sign Will Grigg and Berbatov then we should go for Zlatan to be fit by December. I'll get a season ticket, we'll piss this league and Admin 3 should kick in just about the time we are ko'd from the CL qualifier.

Its fucking great being a Dee.

43 minutes ago, Fifespud said:

Do we know for certain we are announcing signings on Friday? This constantly checking Twitter, Facebook, P and B, the Official etc is praying on my nerves.

As far as I know that came from someone on TDB forum, but he did call the two signings a few hours before they were announced.

I've heard a spicy hot rumour that Michael Essien (34), who currently plays for some pub team in Indonesia, has been offered a two year player-coach contract by Nelms. Apparently he has some coaching link with McCann and when he was at Sky reporting on an Arsenal-Chelsea game a few years ago, they both took turns stuffing cucumber slices into Charlie Nicholas's jacket pockets.

You heard it here first. 

ETA: Would he even get a game in our team? I'd say both Adam and Griggs would be better options, with Berbatov and el Bakhtaoui up top.

Thank you.

Edited by LiamDFC

It's about time we went mental again. I find it exhilarating. Hopefully we do things slightly differently this time. Like sign an actual dog! Does it say anywhere in the rulebook you can't sign a dog? I don't think so. There's bound to be one of the fuckers off crufts that can dribble a ball whilst also giving us the pace on the wings we've been so dearly lacking recently.

38 minutes ago, K.T said:

It's about time we went mental again. I find it exhilarating. Hopefully we do things slightly differently this time. Like sign an actual dog! Does it say anywhere in the rulebook you can't sign a dog? I don't think so. There's bound to be one of the fuckers off crufts that can dribble a ball whilst also giving us the pace on the wings we've been so dearly lacking recently.

We missed out on Murray he went to Hibs.

I've long thought we should sign the best female player in the world who satisfies the basic criteria of being very hot with big assets. We could bring her on to take penalties and if she scores she could run along and into the Derry, topless. It would put thousands on the gate but I've had to scrap the idea as it's clearly unreconstructed misogyny.

53 minutes ago, Fifespud said:

I've long thought we should sign the best female player in the world who satisfies the basic criteria of being very hot with big assets. We could bring her on to take penalties and if she scores she could run along and into the Derry, topless. It would put thousands on the gate but I've had to scrap the idea as it's clearly unreconstructed misogyny.

Would have been fine in the 80s

1 hour ago, K.T said:

59496019024b3_phone494.thumb.jpg.8a9ad9957e23a568a22c6a03127b31d7.jpg

I don't think its misogyny. I think that's probably the exact opposite.

Totally sexist though.

Has anyone ever signed a horse?

1 hour ago, Fifespud said:

Sepp Blatter likes this. 

I think I would like to see us sign a mountain leopard.

Quick predictions for the fixtures being published on Friday:
First game away to Hibs.
Away to Ross County between Xmas & New Year.
Last post-split game at home to Rangers.

Away to Hibs would be a dece first game of the season.

Sepp Blatter likes this. 
I think I would like to see us sign a mountain leopard.

f**k your mountain leopards.

I'm sponsoring that many of them if they get a team in the league I would expect them to have eindhovendee on their jerseys.

Fucking UK Gold.

11 minutes ago, eindhovendee said:

f**k your mountain leopards.

I'm sponsoring that many of them if they get a team in the league I would expect them to have eindhovendee on their jerseys.

Fucking UK Gold.

Are these Deefiant's mountain leopards that your "sponsoring"?