All things Dundee FC

3 minutes ago, Ludo*1 said:

McPake is tied up until 2019.

If McCann releases Gadz I'll be on the McCann out campaign!

So he is just checked that, must have not been updated on transfermarkt when he signed that last year.

The Sun are saying that only Nick Ross is out of contract. I know after the past few days, they talk nonsense, but perhaps he is the only out of contract player McCann intends to keep?

Not sure where but Ross has left to go to a team abroad I believe.

8 hours ago, LiamDFC said:

Of course I will. On it's way now, screenshot to follow.

ETA: there is no option to donate direct to the branch. I've tried phoning them but they're all engaged, you happy for me to donate straight to the main page, or shall I wait until I can speak to someone? I feel like St Mirren fans might need need the place in the cue ahead of me.

ETAA: I've tried four times now. I think Jack Ross must be holding the line up now that McCann has taken him job offer away from him. As mentioned before, happy to donate to the main Samaritans page if that works.

Thank you.

Thanks for trying - just do the main Samaritans page if that's easier. I've donated to Myeloma UK now, screenshot below.

Good luck with next season guys, thanks for not taking Jack.

3JwquQt.png

8 minutes ago, DeeTillEhDeh said:

Notv oing to u-turn like some here - I'm not sure this is the best appointment. That being said, I wasn't that hot on Jack either.

However, he's now our manager and we have to get behind him 100%.

^^^ Most sensible post on the matter.

I'm still laughing into my fruit n fibre though. Dundee fc :lol:

If any of you boys feel like punching someone I'll be in several pubs in your fine city tomorrow. I can be in the Townhouse at 6pm, I'll be one of the two folk in there that won't be a bigoted ***. 

We need to get as many of those players away as possible, so any that are out of contract should be told to leave. I'll be interested to see who McCann signs. Is McCabe staying on as assistant?

Jack Ross to sign new contract after he returns from holiday this weekend after turning down the chance to triple his wages at Dens (The Herald).

Jack Ross is yesterday's news mate. We've gone for a manager with top flight experience. All the best in keeping the dabs doon though. :thumbsup:

9 hours ago, Jimmy85 said:

Prepare for an even bigger u-turn than McCann himself.

Nice work Jimmy , he wouldn't accept what we all told him , DFC simply  ain't a big enough deal to attract Jacko  , he's destined for a much bigger job. They'll struggle badly under McCann imo , I think they all know that too !

Never change, Dundee.

Even by Fundee's standards that's a truly bizarre series of events.

What a fucking minter of a club. [emoji23]

Dundee have Dundee'd the f**k out this situation. Which, as ever, is as commendable as it is entertaining.
I reckon he changed his mind because Nelms offered him a wardrobe filled with the highly stylish and fetching cardigans Oor Neil was rocking on match days. Money talks, but cardigans fucking shout.

The Fun????

That's the reaction to Dundee FC targeting and then securing there No1 choice as manager. Can anyone else see the ignorance ? Are we really that box office? [emoji7] [emoji2]