All things Dundee FC

On 20/05/2017 at 15:37, Ludo*1 said:

Again not convinced by McCann's tactics.

On 20/05/2017 at 16:15, Ludo*1 said:

I thought Wednesday night was our worst performance of the season. This is worse. Fearful of McCann getting the job tbh bit more than that, I'm fearful about the amount of wasters that are signed up for next season.

On 20/05/2017 at 19:40, Ludo*1 said:

Hopefully we'll know within the next few days if McCann is to continue or not. Personally it'd be a thanks for your great efforts Neil, but we're going in a different direction next season. Can't read too much into 5 games, but I've seen some really good ideas from him and some baffling substitutions (To the extent that I was more baffled than I was with Hartley's). I know I'm probably in the minority with that because it's not helped that the candidates for the job will be the likes of Butcher, Stubbs, Yogi et al, which is a scary thought. I'd personally like Jack Ross in but can't see the board headhunting him.

On 17/05/2017 at 21:53, Ludo*1 said:

Well tonight ruled McCann out for future manager for me. Brilliantly done job getting us over the line and fantastic business from Nelms but McCann's subs effectively killed the game stone dead tonight.

On 20/05/2017 at 21:39, Ludo*1 said:

The thing that worries me about McCann, more than anything else, have been his subs.

There's not a lot to judge McCann on hence why that's a bit overemphasised, but it is something that has concerned me and it's not the only subs that I've found a bit strange in his short tenure.

Prepare for an even bigger u-turn than McCann himself.

4 hours ago, Ludo*1 said:

I'd be happy with either Ross or McCann. 

f**k off you creep.

I'm on my phone so can't tell for sure but I'm pretty sure he's a Dunfermline fan so don't be too hard on him. They've been incredibly salty ever since we made their beautiful Moroccan our beautiful Moroccan.

1 hour ago, Coventry Saint said:

I'm a good guy, so I will donate the tenner to Myeloma UK anyway, if you uphold your end of the bet.

:)

Of course I will. On it's way now, screenshot to follow.

ETA: there is no option to donate direct to the branch. I've tried phoning them but they're all engaged, you happy for me to donate straight to the main page, or shall I wait until I can speak to someone? I feel like St Mirren fans might need need the place in the cue ahead of me.

ETAA: I've tried four times now. I think Jack Ross must be holding the line up now that McCann has taken him job offer away from him. As mentioned before, happy to donate to the main Samaritans page if that works.

Thank you.

Edited by LiamDFC

a35233d7539c5677a8f2e14993819b51.jpg

The post in question is lacking context. I'm delighted with McCann today due to the other candidates available.

I think McCann has a high chance of flopping but he's a much better hope than Stubbs etc. Jack Ross was my first choice, McCann was our boards. If McCann fails, I've no doubts we'd resume the chase for Ross.

The Sun are saying that only Nick Ross is out of contract. I know after the past few days, they talk nonsense, but perhaps he is the only out of contract player McCann intends to keep?

25 minutes ago, Ludo*1 said:

The Sun are saying that only Nick Ross is out of contract. I know after the past few days, they talk nonsense, but perhaps he is the only out of contract player McCann intends to keep?

He is Indeed here were all our out of contract first team players before Colquhoun and Mitchell left.

Capture.PNG

Edited by dburns
derped again