All things Dundee FC

Scott BainKeep; If too good an offer comes in then im happy to sell but he is probably the best keeping option we can have for next season

Kevin Holt Keep; I personally believe he has gotten alot better this season than last. He'll end up becoming a solid left back in this division imo

James Vincent Keep; Started to come on to a game after December but has struggled due to how shit we are in the middle and our lack of wide option. Give him another year to prove himself

James McPake Release; Hes destined to become a coach this summer I think

Darren O’Dea Keep; Agree with Liam that O'Dea has his dodgy moments but hes our best CB and his our only real leader. Plus hes derry'd oot his nut

Tom Hateley Execute x2; Absolutely awful player. Everything I hate in a CM, set pieces were pish and I refuse to believe the stats about 5 assists as i didnt see him make one decent forward pass.

Nicky Low Release; Forgot he was still here. 

Rory Loy Keep; I personally think hes still got the ability to be a good option for us and would like to keep but I cant see it happening either..

Danny Williams Execute; Almost as bad as Freddy. Almost

Mark O’Hara  Keep; Is a good , young player that seems to be a magnet to the ball. would definitely keep

Julen Etxabeguren Release; At one point I thought he was a good player but he was terrible before his injury. Bin

Nick Ross Release; His performances over the games in the split were better but overall I havent been impressed. Time to cut our losses I think.

Paul McGowan Keep; One of the few players that gave a shit. Is he the most talented in the world? nope but hes probably the best crosser of the ball we have. Keep

Yordi Teijsse Release; He just shite tbh. Looks like he should be playing for Dundee violet 

Faisal El Bakhtaoui Keep; Looks to be getting to grips with this league by the end of the season. Hopefully he can start adding goals and assists to his game next season

Marcus Haber Keep; Every team needs to try and have multiple dimensions to their team. Haber came in and finally gave us an out ball and let us bypass the horrendous midfielders. Our top scorer with 9 in 27 which is a decent goal to game ratio.

Henrik Ojamaa Release; Hes pish and has shown me no reason to keep. Cant quite believe anyone would think hes done enough to stay

Kostadin Gadzhalov Keep; Im a fanboy. He loves the club and I love him. More than dependable backup CB and hes cheap (supposedly)

Cammy Kerr Keep; Player of the season and rightly so. 

Craig Wighton Keep; Did he have a good season? Nope but I'd still keep him and give him game time in the top leagues to at least see if he can make it. He got a three year deal recently so Id give him the next two season to try and break through. If after that he cant then so be it

Kevin Gomis Release; Terrible player who loves a backpass. Looked like he couldnt give two shits half the time. Panic signing from Hartley

Daniel Higgins — Keep; Tidy on the ball and likes a deep cross. Has potential 

Edited by DensParkNumber1

22 hours ago, The Algebraist said:

You lot are a bunch of immature dicks now. Can't imagine what you were like at 19. Both Wighton and OHara need to be given more time. A lot more.

F*ck sake 'The Algebraist'. Lighten the f**k up.

Thank you.

Tbh he was pish from the get go although you could argue he never got a chance. Spurned numerous chances, Hearts away first time round for example. Perhaps he could of been a decent enough player, had the physical attributes anyway but confidence was low and he was obviously homesick.

One down, about eight to go.

I think if he has scored a couple early or played a year with the youth team things could have worked out differently. Had all the physical attributes.

One of the things I quite liked about Hartley was he wasn't afraid to take a punt on players like that, it worked out well a couple of times and badly more times which is to be expected. 

I think one of his big downfalls was that he signed players that would have been stunning were he at Alloa and thought they would be good enough for the prem. They weren't. He'll learn.