All things Dundee FC

Thomson Park is a magic venue.

Can't beat standing on the hill after a few pints. Unfortunately no drink for me next week as I will be reporting on the game :thumbsdown

Incidentally though, please note that if Bo'ness draw with Selkirk today in the Scottish Cup, then that replay will take place next Saturday instead.

I can mind of some bloke sliding down, said hill, on his arse. During Craig Robertson's testimonial. For anyone who wasn't there it was a horrendous day, weather wise, as it was pishing down wi rain.

I can mind of some bloke sliding down, said hill, on his arse. During Craig Robertson's testimonial. For anyone who wasn't there it was a horrendous day, weather wise, as it was pishing down wi rain.

It was pelting down, Craig gave all his cash to the Dee so we were right to turn out, slide down hills on our arses and in my case drink in the Whip Inn for the first time in tree decades. Mind you the first twenty minutes we were about 3 down with a back line that included Bobby Glennie, Tosh McKinlay etc..!

Craig got a fantastic kick back for his magnaminity by pulling on the first team jersey three times during the Deefiant season - brilliant.

It was pelting down, Craig gave all his cash to the Dee so we were right to turn out, slide down hills on our arses and in my case drink in the Whip Inn for the first time in tree decades. Mind you the first twenty minutes we were about 3 down with a back line that included Bobby Glennie, Tosh McKinlay etc..!

Craig got a fantastic kick back for his magnaminity by pulling on the first team jersey three times during the Deefiant season - brilliant.

It wasnae you, was it? That slid soon the brae.

Boaby was hanging out his arse 5 minutes in! The two lads behind the, unterraced, goal belting out Derry rhumba was a, personal, highlight of mine. Arteros brother, who had been hyped up as a decent player, was like a cat with a Ping pong ball. Brutal but good o him to tip up.

I ended up in the Logie, as is always the case, wi the auld man an his pals.

It wasnae you, was it? That slid soon the brae.

Boaby was hanging out his arse 5 minutes in! The two lads behind the, unterraced, goal belting out Derry rhumba was a, personal, highlight of mine. Arteros brother, who had been hyped up as a decent player, was like a cat with a Ping pong ball. Brutal but good o him to tip up.

I ended up in the Logie, as is always the case, wi the auld man an his pals.

Nope! Kept my arse dry that day.