All things Dundee FC

2 hours ago, LiamDFC said:

This is the view I want to have when driving into Dundee:

wKJ34lr.jpg

bUMD5l0.jpg

Thank you.

Brilliant, The Cabby Arch!

You boy's seem to like the idea of this maze with it's homage to past heroes,  but it's gonna have to go at the other end of the land fae the Kingsway because I want a big f**k off DUNDEE FOOTBALL CLUB neon sign in the deepest of dark blue on the stand that is next to the Kingsway for all to see. 

21 hours ago, RossDee01 said:

Notice Rory Loy isn't even starting for St Mirren. Whats happened to him? He was starting over Hemmings at the start of last season ffs

At least it only took St Mirren a few games to realise that Lloy is absolutely hopeless.  Very harsh but very fair!

If they do have a pub/club, they should be looking at more than just matchdays. Have some kind of deal through the season ticket extra vouchers - If you are there for a live tv game you can get a free burger/sandwich/whatever if you buy a drink at the bar, or free soft drinks for drivers etc.

A mini museum with memorabilia from the title-winning squad and other stuff like that.

Would hate to move to a stadium on the outskirts of town that is indistinguishable from other ones like McDiarmid etc.

1 hour ago, K.T said:

I would like the yanks to build an exact replica of the Statue of Liberty outside the new stadium, but with the face of Simon Stainrod.

Nah I'm not sure about stainrod in a frock like - how about a mount rushmore effort up on the law or right across the sidlaws instead?

24 minutes ago, locheedee said:

Nah I'm not sure about stainrod in a frock like - how about a mount rushmore effort up on the law or right across the sidlaws instead?

Sidlaws are in Perthshire and Angus. Aw c**t and his sheepdog knows that Dundee fans come from the city.

How about instead of floodlights we have 4 giant owls which look terrifying as f**k and shine light upon the pitch from their high powered eyes?

1 minute ago, tree house tam said:

Sidlaws are in Perthshire and Angus. Aw c**t and his sheepdog knows that Dundee fans come from the city.

Aye they are but nae buggers gonna waste their time carving Tommy Wrights fat heid or Murray Davidson's dopey puss are they...

54 minutes ago, K.T said:

How about instead of floodlights we have 4 giant owls which look terrifying as f**k and shine light upon the pitch from their high powered eyes?

Aslong as they're automated and hunt down any fucker that tries to escape Liams maze