• Announcements

• Div

Pie and Bovril Nostalgia Mobile Phone Cases!   12/09/18

We are delighted to have partnered up with Nostalgia Cases to offer a huge range of fantastic Scottish Football phone cases to our visitors. These high quality cases are available in a range of retro and up to date designs and there variations available for all Premiership, Championship and League 1 clubs as well as four of the League 2 teams. Within each club there are a range of choices. You'll find it difficult to choose! This is an Edinburgh based start-up, and they also provide a custom design service so if there is a kit you don't see that you'd love for your phone you can get in touch with them and they'll add it to their range. Naturally there is a HUGE support for all the major phone manufacturers and models and what's more delivery in the UK is completely FREE. What's even better is that Pie and Bovril users can get 10% off their order using the coupon code PIEANDBOV Take a look and browse the full range for your favourite club by clicking through to the website below. https://bit.ly/2M5laZs

Kostadin Gadzhalov has started coming to my gym on a fairly regular basis. He comes with his wife/partner. On that note I think Dundee should give him a new 8 year deal.

Kevin Brands signs for a second division Turkish mob :thumbsdown

Nae doot

Frustrating as hell when clubs around you are getting good quality players for FREE and we maybe,possibly maybe looking at some kid Thas gonna sit on the bench or some Dutch guy nobody has heard of

12 minutes ago, D TOTAL said:

Frustrating as hell when clubs around you are getting good quality players for FREE and we maybe,possibly maybe looking at some kid Thas gonna sit on the bench or some Dutch guy nobody has heard of

Who's around us and getting quality players? Bar the exception most have got no one so far or punts that no-ones heard of. Aka gambles.

We won our last game 3-0, there's absolutely no reason to panic buy and we're doing the right thing by being patient and assessing folk.

Who's around us and getting quality players? Bar the exception most have got no one so far or punts that no-ones heard of. Aka gambles.
We won our last game 3-0, there's absolutely no reason to panic buy and we're doing the right thing by being patient and assessing folk.

Chris Burke-Ross county
Chris Humphrey- hibs
Blair Alston - saints
Robbie muirhead- hearts
Miles storey- Aberdeen
Tony watt- hearts
Andrew shinnie- hibs
Kris commons- hibs
Tony andreu-yinited

And who did we get bloody Williams,Vincent and yordi

1 hour ago, stumigoo said:

Kostadin Gadzhalov has started coming to my gym on a fairly regular basis. He comes with his wife/partner. On that note I think Dundee should give him a new 8 year deal.

Pics or gtf, thank you :lol:

Edited by jagfox99

Chris Burke-Ross county
Chris Humphrey- hibs
Blair Alston - saints
Robbie muirhead- hearts
Miles storey- Aberdeen
Tony watt- hearts
Andrew shinnie- hibs
Kris commons- hibs
Tony andreu-yinited

And who did we get bloody Williams,Vincent and yordi

Aberdeen, Hibs and Hearts blow us out of the water. Andreu was vetoed from being in competition with Hamilton.

Burke is an old injury prone man who would have been seethed at and Alston is hardly a massive quality signing.

Our squad is a lot better than people give credit for IMO. We'll see at the end of the season but I reckon we'll finish strongly with everyone now settled.

The only signings there that are near this transfer window are Commons and Humphrey for Hibs. United and Hibs are in a lower league than us so they're clearly not a team around us. Shinnie has also been shite for them.

Watt's been punted, Aberdeen are trying to punt Storey and Muirhead hardly gets a game. Alston's apparently been far from impressive for St Johnstone on a consistent basis.

That only leaves Burke, who I'm pretty sure is injured.

Quality players indeed, lol.

Aberdeen, Hibs and Hearts blow us out of the water. Andreu was vetoed from being in competition with Hamilton.

Burke is an old injury prone man who would have been seethed at and Alston is hardly a massive quality signing.

Our squad is a lot better than people give credit for IMO. We'll see at the end of the season but I reckon we'll finish strongly with everyone now settled.

Hibs are in the championship so I fail to see how any player would pick that over prem, while The above are bigger clubs they hardly blow us out the water.

Burke has not long ago been in the Scotland squad and was playing regularly at a decent better level than Scottish prem and would add a bit of experience.

I didn't say anything about massive quality signings, I said good quality and for this level Alston is exactly that

And for our squad our league position says it all

The only signings there that are near this transfer window are Commons and Humphrey for Hibs. United and Hibs are in a lower league than us so they're clearly not a team around us. Shinnie has also been shite for them.
Watt's been punted, Aberdeen are trying to punt Storey and Muirhead hardly gets a game. Alston's apparently been far from impressive for St Johnstone on a consistent basis.
That only leaves Burke, who I'm pretty sure is injured.
Quality players indeed, lol.

By teams around us I meant by club size and I was also talking about all season while shinnie IS better than what we have even if he's bad for them he is undoubtedly a quality player

Watt I'll give you storey is good for this level and Robbie Neilson is rumoured to be after muirhead for 500k and as for Alston I don't watch saints so I'll take your word for it

Hibs are in the championship so I fail to see how any player would pick that over prem, while The above are bigger clubs they hardly blow us out the water.

Burke has not long ago been in the Scotland squad and was playing regularly at a decent better level than Scottish prem and would add a bit of experience.

I didn't say anything about massive quality signings, I said good quality and for this level Alston is exactly that

And for our squad our league position says it all

Hibs have monies. They are more than double our crowds and one of the biggest clubs in Scotland. We can't compete with what they offer financially and that's how players make their minds up, in general.

Burke is up for debate but it's not so clear cut.

If Alston is a good signing, surely James Vincent and Danny Williams who come from a higher level with good regard (Williams being rated very well and getting consistent player of the month awards from a team who have been better than us).

Since October, we've started to show signs of being a decent side and look like we have finally gelled. We are around the same place as 7 teams in the league points wise and if you take away a poor start, things look massively up.

Hibs have monies. They are more than double our crowds and one of the biggest clubs in Scotland. We can't compete with what they offer financially and that's how players make their minds up, in general.

Burke is up for debate but it's not so clear cut.

If Alston is a good signing, surely James Vincent and Danny Williams who come from a higher level with good regard (Williams being rated very well and getting consistent player of the month awards from a team who have been better than us).

Since October, we've started to show signs of being a decent side and look like we have finally gelled. We are around the same place as 7 teams in the league points wise and if you take away a poor start, things look massively up.

We've just had 750k although I'm well aware we arnt gonna spend it all but we should be strengthening our squad with better signings than that.

The ONLY thing Vincent done is score in the cup -that's it nothing about him makes me think improvement

Williams I'll give you because I thought he would be better than what he is.

Idgaf about other teams we have played 21 games and have 22 points that's not good enough any other at this rate We've actually regressed since last couple of years

We've just had 750k although I'm well aware we arnt gonna spend it all but we should be strengthening our squad with better signings than that.

The ONLY thing Vincent done is score in the cup -that's it nothing about him makes me think improvement

Williams I'll give you because I thought he would be better than what he is.

Idgaf about other teams we have played 21 games and have 22 points that's not good enough any other at this rate We've actually regressed since last couple of years

All opinions and we see the game very differently but do think Vincent is pretty underrated and was a big part in the wins we started to pick up.

I reckon that the loss of Stewart and Hemmings combined with other squad players going was so major that any team suffering that loss would be expected to go down. I get that it feels like going backwards but I think we were always going to have a season like this and it would take a while for a new team to get settled. The clubs I can think of losing that is Hibs through Griffith's and United last year. Both went down.

All opinions and we see the game very differently but do think Vincent is pretty underrated and was a big part in the wins we started to pick up.

I reckon that the loss of Stewart and Hemmings combined with other squad players going was so major that any team suffering that loss would be expected to go down. I get that it feels like going backwards but I think we were always going to have a season like this and it would take a while for a new team to get settled. The clubs I can think of losing that is Hibs through Griffith's and United last year. Both went down.

I'm probably being quite harsh but with 750k you'd expect to be able to afford a half decent player on loan at minimum

9 minutes ago, D TOTAL said:

I'm probably being quite harsh but with 750k you'd expect to be able to afford a half decent player on loan at minimum

Surely the £750k went towards the £1M plus debt we've run up over the last two seasons.

Again.

Surely the £750k went towards the £1M plus debt we've run up over the last two seasons.
Again.

How?? On what??