All things Dundee FC

6 hours ago, (._.) said:

McPake was never 'brilliant'. He'll give his all and flies into tackles and that's wonderful - as long as he is winning the tackles. 

Far too often you'd find him miles out of position tackling midfielders on the half way line. If he see's a problem, communicate. Don't cause an even bigger void closer to the goal than you see. 

You sound like you've played the game, fancy a trial at Saints?

You sound like you've played the game, fancy a trial at Saints?

I couldn't give a flying fuck what you think. Your a cunt and so is your cat HTH.

He doesn't like it when you quote him.

The problem is by this time in the evening he's blootered and he's an aggressive drunk.

I reckon we should bin the resistance bands and stupid little shuttle runs or whatever at the start of the second half. If there is any documented proof that on average we come out the blocks flying in the second half due to it then I'll retract that statement but I reckon it's a pretty pointless waste of energy that would be better off getting used on the pitch. 

Plus I think Julen still had his band around both his ankles in the second half last week. The stupid cunt.

1 hour ago, Dee Man said:

I reckon we should bin the resistance bands and stupid little shuttle runs or whatever at the start of the second half. If there is any documented proof that on average we come out the blocks flying in the second half due to it then I'll retract that statement but I reckon it's a pretty pointless waste of energy that would be better off getting used on the pitch. 

Plus I think Julen still had his band around both his ankles in the second half last week. The stupid cunt.

I noticed they didn't do that last week - not sure if that's been the case regularly

We've not used the resistance bands on a match day for about a year and a bit now. They do this little drill around cones instead now.

McCabe in the paper saying Gadzhalov was left out of the squad last week due to a tactical decision. That for me, is the first clear as day sign that Hartley doesn't know what he's doing.

6 minutes ago, Ludo*1 said:

We've not used the resistance bands on a match day for about a year and a bit now. They do this little drill around cones instead now.

McCabe in the paper saying Gadzhalov was left out of the squad last week due to a tactical decision. That for me, is the first clear as day sign that Hartley doesn't know what he's doing.

I find it hard to believe McCabe's comments. I know he's a reliable source but it just seems like there's something missing like a fall out or something personal.

I find it hard to believe McCabe's comments. I know he's a reliable source but it just seems like there's something missing like a fall out or something personal.

Just watched Gerry McCabe's press interview on DEETV and there's no a single mention of Gadz other than him saying we have a full squad to pick from on Saturday. Strange.

Maybe the guy who can spell his name was off sick.