All things Dundee FC

Darren O'Dea has probably been our best centre half in the last 10 years or so. He's been a brilliant signing. There was Weston and Palenik but obviously they were playing at a lower level.

I'd certainly agree with the first bit - brilliant might be overdoing it.

Weston and Bobby Mann!

1 hour ago, Moo said:

Darren O'Dea has probably been our best centre half in the last 10 years or so. He's been a brilliant signing. There was Weston and Palenik but obviously they were playing at a lower level.

Agreed. POTY for me.

Only other in with a shout with it is Kerr but he had a poor start to the season.

Such a difficult position to be in. A player like Pawlett is exactly what we need and really all we need to link the midfield to the attack which has been our downfall but he's also such a favourite hate character as well.

3 minutes ago, K.T said:

Maybe we've got it all wrong and he just got caught up in the moment of scoring at Dens and ran towards the derry as he really loves us?

That was Niall McGinn, Pawlett was the b*****d that blatantly dived to win the penalty in the first place...

Hard to admit, but I'd probably take Pawlett at this stage as well. And I really, really HATE that cheating p***k

Better than Rhys Weston?

Weston was phenomenal in his first season. I'd say he was easily the best CH we've had in some time. It's funny as during his trial period we had him and Johnny Flynn on trial and Flynn looked comfortably better. That said, Weston was an absolute rock for us but his play declined substantially in his second season with us. There was one point when Neil McGregor was rightfully keeping him out of the team which I think has maybe soured the opinion of him for some Dee's.

At his best, I'd probably have Weston but it's a tough call as Weston was obviously up against lesser opposition.

You likely care very little about my opinion, but Pawlett is nowhere near the player of a few years ago, and an inconsistent, lightweight, shitebag who can only play in the middle isn't what I'd expect to solve your problems.

You likely care very little about my opinion, but Pawlett is nowhere near the player of a few years ago, and an inconsistent, lightweight, shitebag who can only play in the middle isn't what I'd expect to solve your problems.

Sounds like our type of signing. Thankfully you know the square root of fûck all.

Don't listen to RandomGuy.  Pawlett would be a tremendous signing for you. Would easily become your best player within 10 games. Throw money at him Dees.

And I don't mean like when he went down for that penalty. 

Or celebrated in front of the derry with Niall.

You boys were hurting, I understand. Relegation is a c**t. I think.