All things Dundee FC

I got a PM about four days ago telling me we'd signed May and "an Estonian CB". 
Cummings was mentioned in the same chat.
Here we are and all three are now in the news, with the first two being reported by journalists with links to Saints.
You can believe me, or continue following me around the forum demanding I tell you why May hasn't signed yet, until it becomes official, if you want.

Continuing follow you around st.j and this thread... let's not exaggerate.
And I've kept it on topic in both threads, correct?

I love sources .

However nothing more to add, just the one poster now saying a slight hiccup.

We wait and see . He ain't coming to us so no point talking about it here in the championship......

7 minutes ago, Crawford said:

Kyle Lafferty is now free 😂

I also absolutely don't want May at dens. Last person this indecisive about coming to us was McCann. f**k that.

May was in Perth when the rumours about him being at Dens were started.

How many topics has he "followed" you to, exactly? 
So this thread and the st.johnstone one..

He was right with multiple as more than one thread. One thread I post in frequently and another I post in regarding a player we were interested in ( I think )

Good exaggerating from him however.

1 minute ago, Dele said:

Multiple, as in one? 

You're starting the flailing again, Random. Go have a cuppa tea and a bourbon biscuit. 

No, multiple as in more than one.

Try again pls.

1 minute ago, Numptdee said:

Lafferty spotted in the Apex with May and Cummings. 

Heard the same. They, along with Berbatov, all arrived on unicorns and were apparently all having a drink although my source hasn't confirmed what. 

2 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

No, multiple as in more than one.

Try again pls.

GMan lovingly admitted that he followed you to the St Johnstone thread. You come here to meet him and he's questioned you, that's not following you. Use sweeteners in your tea, it might be the sugar that's making you edgy. 

"I GOT PM'D DAYS AGO TELLING ME SO BELIEVE ME OR ELSE OK!" 

Its like since you got that dog you're losing out on attention on real life and have ramped up the neediness here to compensate. 

;)

There is nothing else to say, hes signing for Saints.

You told us this 2 days ago and we believed you and are happy for you, don't know why you feel the need to keep telling us the same thing.

Like a few other Dees, I didn't want May, though I get why some would, I'd like us to go OTT and go for Kane Hemmings, I really hope we have at least askes Notts County about him.

Guaranteed goals.

GMan lovingly admitted that he followed you to the St Johnstone thread. You come here to meet him and he's questioned you, that's not following you. Use sweeteners in your tea, it might be the sugar that's making you edgy. 
"I GOT PM'D DAYS AGO TELLING ME SO BELIEVE ME OR ELSE OK!" 
Its like since you got that dog you're losing out on attention on real life and have ramped up the neediness here to compensate. 
[emoji6]

Sad thing is I didnt follow him. Before that I was on it talking about a charity bet tree house is involved in.
He is excited. I get it as he is still here telling us, and then telling everyone wont hear anything tonight because why would we hear anything tonight as he has already signed.

Anyway since he has now signed for st.j we can move on in this thread.

We need players in . Still short of a good few I feel

You told us this 2 days ago and we believed you and are happy for you, don't know why you feel the need to keep telling us the same thing.

Like a few other Dees, I didn't want May, though I get why some would, I'd like us to go OTT and go for Kane Hemmings, I really hope we have at least askes Notts County about him.

Guaranteed goals.

Considering Notts are likely to go bust any day now, you may just get Hemmings.

I asked this in the match thread but nobody seems to know.  Perhaps some of the more ITK Dees can help.

Is Granny Danger treating this result (Utd v East Fife)  like every final game of the season play off for United and simply disappearing for a few weeks or is his suspension from P&B still in force?

1 hour ago, mizfit said:

Considering Notts are likely to go bust any day now, you may just get Hemmings.

The question remains though regarding if he wants to come back to the same team in a lower division. Hemmings gets rave reviews wherever he goes it seems, and plenty other teams could be giving him a look.

46 minutes ago, RossBFaeDundee said:

The question remains though regarding if he wants to come back to the same team in a lower division. Hemmings gets rave reviews wherever he goes it seems, and plenty other teams could be giving him a look.

Yeah, zero chance of getting Kane-o.