All things Dundee FC

Good signing for United, but at most levels of football it’s the team with the best defense that wines the league, not the best attack.  All to play for, but I’m more than happy how our squad is turning out. 

Good signing for United, but at most levels of football it’s the team with the best defense that wines the league, not the best attack.  All to play for, but I’m more than happy how our squad is turning out. 

Mmmmmmm........ Wine [emoji898]

Would go into a coma if Charlie Adam was the one revealing the away kit, but I'm fairly certain that'll be Jordon Forster.

As for the kit, very happy for a white away kit once again, but idk about that tartan. Don't think it ever looks good on a kit. Not a deal-breaker though.

5 games so far been moved to the Friday night including the opener away to Dunfermline and the derby.

Utter nonsense but I’m guessing they want the biggest club in the division on the tv the most.

I was already missing the derby due to being away so at least it's confirmed I'll get to watch it jealous as f**k on the tv. 

Queen of the South and Ayr away will be poor turnouts you'd imagine, I was looking forward to both but there's no danger I'd make a 7.05 kick off with work. Balls.