All things Dundee FC

8 minutes ago, DeeTillEhDeh said:
21 hours ago, G_Man1985 said:
On my Twitter earlier.
Dearie me. IMG_20190602_155557.thumb.jpg.2359b1930ecde333953531353c5e11fd.jpg

That is so so sad.

The fact he got a t shirt printed for his grandson saying "my grandad is a legend" says it all.

Bunch of cringe worthy narcissists with literally nothing to be smug about. 

2 minutes ago, Crawford said:

The fact he got a t shirt printed for his grandson saying "my grandad is a legend" says it all.

Bunch of cringe worthy narcissists with literally nothing to be smug about. 

Not sure I agree. Most people from Angus seem to be smug about their council tax bills being lower than their Dundonian counterparts. 

'Super Early Bird’ Season Ticket price has now been further extended and will run until the 10th of June. Representing a saving of £76 for adults #thedee https://t.co/aB4iKygfW4

This super early bird has did well.
360 for an adult for the championship.
20 pound for a ticket it working out at per game if you go to every one ?
Would be okayish if they just kept this at the highest price for a season ticket.

Any latest rumours regarding in coming players ?
Rumours so far are Rudden, Forster, Taiwo and Wighton I believe.

2 hours ago, harry94 said:
2 hours ago, G_Man1985 said:
'Super Early Bird’ Season Ticket price has now been further extended and will run until the 10th of June. Representing a saving of £76 for adults #thedee https://t.co/aB4iKygfW4

Would be okayish if they just kept this at the highest price for a season ticket.

Wouldn't mind Rudden, Forster (presuming this is the ex-Hibs boy) or GWH. I don't think Taiwo is what we need really though? Wasn't he bang average at Falkirk and rubbish at Accies? 

On 02/06/2019 at 17:24, G_Man1985 said:

On my Twitter earlier.
Dearie me. IMG_20190602_155557.jpg

On 02/06/2019 at 21:00, Louis Litt said:

My Granddad's OFTW

IMG_20190602_200011.jpg

That is seriously shocking.  I feel sorry for that young lad.

2 hours ago, JockysJetpack said:

Wouldn't mind Rudden, Forster (presuming this is the ex-Hibs boy) or GWH. I don't think Taiwo is what we need really though? Wasn't he bang average at Falkirk and rubbish at Accies? 

Yeah, ex Hibs Forster, just turned down a renewal at Cheltenham Town in League Two with the intention to return to Scotland. Think he could be a good signing and he's 25 so we'd hopefully get his best years. Spent a while injured at Hibs when he was coming through so maybe impacted on him.

Wouldn't think so, a bit more encouraging to see Falkirk fans describe him but he's a sicknote. I'd be very underwhelmed if we threw a contract at him, wouldn't mind so much if he was a trialist for a sensible period of time and proved his worth for a one year deal.

Hopefully our transfer targets will not be limited to people McPake knows from the treatment room!

He was invisible in every game he played for us and was injured for a fair chunk of the season. He didn't play for the senior team once under Rice (who was appointed in January) and his last involvement was a red card against Morton Reserves.
I don't remember him coming with a good reputation either, so probably wouldn't even be a decent signing at Championship level either.

Are all these players we are interested either been injured recently or has a decent past of it ?

I’ve got a really bad feeling about this appointment and this season.

However the early bird been extended, a reason to be cheerful.

Any news about the stadium?

26 minutes ago, Fifespud said:

We have a new guy at work, an Arab (I wasn’t doing the interviews). He was saying today his season ticket at Tannadump was £270.
Still far too expensive for that shower IMHO.

Someone that feels the need to chat to me at drop offs in the morning told me they are doing some "membership" pish for cheaper tickets and seat reservations?

f**k knows how it works or what it was about. All I know is the box office team is needed back in the premiership and McPake will make it happen.

7 hours ago, harry94 said:
7 hours ago, G_Man1985 said:

does anyone believe wighton would want to come back to us?