All things Dundee FC

Yes.

Ok. I support Airdrie. I did go along to tannadice when i moved near Dundee (due to having dundee utd supporting friends and nae kids). I have now moved further away and have a kid so i dont really get a chance to go to any football. My nearest team is actually Cove rangers but i cant really muster any effort to watch a team with Rangers in their name

Edited to add. The timing worked well as it was the season of Andy Robertson so was quite enjoyable

Another 'fan' of United from outside the city boundaries that has stopped going now they're shite again. 
Its not even playing up to a stereotype anymore. 

Shocking aint it that I want to spend my weekends with my son rather than going to a football match (he is too young to take along at the moment).

41 minutes ago, Ludo*1 said:

If a team pips us to the title next season, I hope it's Partick Thistle considering they are the only b*****ds polite enough to welcome us down.

Hey, I welcomed you on the season thread.

You lot are forever popping in and out of this division anyway.

58 minutes ago, Aufc said:

Edited to add. The timing worked well as it was the season of Andy Robertson getting taught everything he knows by Dave Mackay so was quite enjoyable

FTFY.

United fans still pretending they played a huge part in Robertsons development is tremendously fun. 

Wotherspoon put him on his arse in the same game.

Edited by RandomGuy.

1 hour ago, Aufc said:

Ok. I support Airdrie. I did go along to tannadice when i moved near Dundee (due to having dundee utd supporting friends and nae kids). I have now moved further away and have a kid so i dont really get a chance to go to any football. My nearest team is actually Cove rangers but i cant really muster any effort to watch a team with Rangers in their name

Edited to add. The timing worked well as it was the season of Andy Robertson so was quite enjoyable

"My nearest team is Cove Rangers" A whole hour away from Tannadump. Yeah I can see why you struggle to get to games now.

Hiya pals.

It’s actually quite nice to be back on this forum. People are much more civilised down here (apart from the DABs), and we won’t have to endure the St Johnstone fans following us around... actually I don’t think we’ll ever shake them. 

Anyway, onwards and upwards. Particularly looking forward to a few away days to Arbroath.

Thank you.