All things Dundee FC

6 hours ago, TheScarf said:

It's very bold to predict skooshing the league when you have about 4 players and a rookie manager IMO. 

GK

Kerr Waddell Davies Meekings LB (assuming Ralph away)

Todd* McGowan Robertson

Miller Nelson

Subs Hamilton (pretend GK), Mulligan, J Curran

Binned - C Curran     * what is Todd's best position?

So the basis of a team already there, just two essential replacements likely to be needed. I would prefer if we went for 6 quality (for the Championship) signings rather than spreading the budget thinly, keeping a little back for cover if injuries / form requires. Wouldn't say this is beyond the abilities of our current/proposed management team 

17 minutes ago, G_Man1985 said:

It's irrelevant.
We have been delivering shopping to his house every fortnight. Nothing much more on that but thought id add it. Have been doing that for years

Good stuff. Still undecided if i am getting one or not. With less hours at work its hard to justify it. I do get free shares that are coming off in July so will see come then. Will miss the early bird

I know the board want to encourage early purchase but the price is high for the Championship already - let's hope they keep extending. The bonus of two free tickets for mates (me thinks the derby will be popular) helps justify the price but probably would have been better to make the price lower without this bonus.

Losing Ralph really is a kick in the nuts.  Our best player last season.  Peak DFC :lol:

I'm getting my ST this week :thumsup2

Hopefully get a good cup run this season :1eye

C'mon Dundee get into these Arab b*****ds 8)

53 minutes ago, DieDee said:

GK

Kerr Waddell Davies Meekings LB (assuming Ralph away)

Todd* McGowan Robertson

Miller Nelson

Subs Hamilton (pretend GK), Mulligan, J Curran

Binned - C Curran     * what is Todd's best position?

So the basis of a team already there, just two essential replacements likely to be needed. I would prefer if we went for 6 quality (for the Championship) signings rather than spreading the budget thinly, keeping a little back for cover if injuries / form requires. Wouldn't say this is beyond the abilities of our current/proposed management team 

Two of those CBs are crippled and the other got laughed out of Morton.

10 hours ago, Crawford said:

You forget. He thinks he's interesting, edgy and in the know. Plus I heard he is a labourer and with one punch could kill a horse.

Xrdzx82.gif

Edited by Soul Arab
Finally got to use that horse gif

We started with McAnn but then he got the sack, so after all our searching we ended up appointing jimmy Mac.

He thought he would be funnny and signed up Martin woods, said he would deliver the relegation saving goods.

Unfortunately it failed and now we must go down, Utd don’t forget it Dundee are the only club in town.

McPake McPake McPake we he have James McPake, we will be going back up next year so fucking save the date.

To the Alez alez tune.

We started with McAnn but then he got the sack, so after all our searching we ended up appointing jimmy Mac.

He thought he would be funnny and signed up Martin woods, said he would deliver the relegation saving goods.

Unfortunately it failed and now we must go down, Utd don’t forget it Dundee are the only club in town.

McPake McPake McPake we he have James McPake, we will be going back up next year so fucking save the date.

To the Alez alez tune.

f**k sake

I’m so pleased that re-signing Cammy is a priority. He’s got so many attributes in a Dark Blue jersey and by now we should have been shitting ourselves that some bigger team was going to swoop in. But he’s been treated really badly imo. McCann hanging him out to dry at left back was a particular disgrace. Hopefully JM and JN can get him right back (lol) on top form and still bleeding dark blue. We need to be right behind Cammy next season.

I’m so pleased that re-signing Cammy is a priority. He’s got so many attributes in a Dark Blue jersey and by now we should have been shitting ourselves that some bigger team was going to swoop in. But he’s been treated really badly imo. McCann hanging him out to dry at left back was a particular disgrace. Hopefully JM and JN can get him right back (lol) on top form and still bleeding dark blue. We need to be right behind Cammy next season.

Cammy was told repeatedly along with Horsefield, Ralph etc not to get forward under McIntyre which is a fucking embarrassment. One game under McPake and he’s in the oppositions box tucking a great finish away. I’ve not always been Cammys number one fan but he’ll be a decent addition at championship level.

This the same Cammy that you all said was useless, that Cammy, aye?

He isn’t, and I’ve never said sad. We’ve a habit of scapegoating a player and he gets blamed for everything. Even when Cammy is playing badly he gives his all. Never say die. That’s worth a lot in my book.