All things Dundee FC

10 minutes ago, Shadow Play said:

If we had 11 players like Kerr in the team every week at worse we would have gone down fighting! 

You'd have been relegated by Christmas, charlatan of a player.

6 minutes ago, RossBFaeDundee said:

Tbf, I'm still waiting for you to start talking about St Johnstone.

They're some fucking team, best in their wee region so I'm led to believe.

Edited by tree house tam
Because I know the grammar would've really annoyed you

Just now, dd23 said:

I expected to have calmed down by now. But the image of the useless imbecile wandering slowly and without concern off the pitch still fucks me off so much i can't express it.

Probably can’t believe his luck that Nelms was naive enough to offer him a rolling one year contract.

The only thing Dundee fans have to look forward to this season is the possibility of United not getting promoted.

Never mind, next season you’ve lots to look forward to.  McIntyre rebuilding the team, the new stadium, a further two years of Craig Curran...

6 minutes ago, Granny Danger said:

The only thing Dundee fans have to look forward to this season is the possibility of United not getting promoted.

Never mind, next season you’ve lots to look forward to.  McIntyre rebuilding the team, the new stadium, a further two years of Craig Curran...

No doubt about it Curran is here for the next two years, whereas a cold winter...................

9 minutes ago, Granny Danger said:

yet you've just wanked over your mum because we've went down,

True. Well observed, the next time I'm on a United forum (never) I'll remember to comment on it.
Fair dos though, no-one deserves pointed and laughed at more than us.
Fill your boots. [emoji106]