All things Dundee FC

21 hours ago, RossBFaeDundee said:

I couldn't put it better myself honestly (post by @JoeGallacher_ on Twitter)

https://twitter.com/JoeGallacher_/status/1124237612527566848?s=19

C'mon now Ross, I like to see Dundee FC doing really well*.

*By really well I mean making it to the top league for a season or two and not going bust.

23 minutes ago, tree house tam said:

C'mon now Ross, I like to see Dundee FC doing really well*.

*By really well I mean making it to the top league for a season or two and not going bust.

Worth mentioning our reserves could play both Dundee sides in a competitive fixture next season...

Edited by RandomGuy.

Hadn’t realised that despite “only” being 9 points from safety with 9 to play for, we can’t actually finish 10th as we would need St Mirren to beat Hamilton and we therefore couldn’t catch them anyway.

This led me to think, what is the least awful way to be relegated:

At home to Hamilton because, well, Hamilton.

At the Spaghetti-had with endless mentions of 2005.

Give ourselves a flicker of hope only to fail at home to St Mirren.

Play-off almost certainly against Utd.

Oh the joys...

28 minutes ago, Yenitit said:

Right McIntyre ye c**t, today’s line up is

Dieng

Horsefield, McGowan, O’Dea, Ralph.

Dales, Hadenius, Robson, Wright. 

Nelson, Miller. 

No more fucking about. 

No Craig Curran or Martin Woods, theres more chance of a lottery win tonight than that sadly.

6 minutes ago, srw said:

No Craig Curran or Martin Woods, theres more chance of a lottery win tonight than that sadly.

Maybe it’s the time to try it, it might work!

Mind you the manager would still have to figure out how to line us up defensively. 

McIntyre in his post match interview complaining about the type of signing available in a January transfer window.   He seems to forget that it was at his insistence we managed to prize United’s highest paid player over to Dens on a 2.5 year contract!  The man is completely delusional.

He also complained about the culture at Dundee had to change but refused to expand on that comment when invited to do so.  Just another example of his confused waffle at interviews.

McIntyre in his post match interview complaining about the type of signing available in a January transfer window.   He seems to forget that it was at his insistence we managed to prize United’s highest paid player over to Dens on a 2.5 year contract!  The man is completely delusional.
He also complained about the culture at Dundee had to change but refused to expand on that comment when invited to do so.  Just another example of his confused waffle at interviews.

Craig Curran wasn’t remotely close to being Dundee United’s highest paid player.