All things Dundee FC

2 minutes ago, Crawford said:

Right? Ugly shitfest tactics that showed when it mattered we could defend.

I would rather draw ugly than bleed points to the teams in the bottoms six and those that are equally as desperate us.

Draws wont help you now you're 12th, m8, far too late to start thinking that'll save you.

7 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

You held Celtic by camping inside your own box, it's hardly as if it was some incredible quality that got you there, just basic shitfest tactics and poor finishing.

We had the better chances that game. The f**k you talking about?

You were saying we'd beat your mob mere days ago, stop spouting a lot of inconsistent shite.

You watching? County look fucking dreadful. They're top of the league. How?

Admittedly I’m not, but I’ve seen us played off the park numerous times this season by teams much further down that league. We’re utter dug shite and finishing nowhere other than 12th.

1 minute ago, Ludo*1 said:

We had the better chances that game. The f**k you talking about?

You were saying we'd beat your mob mere days ago, stop spouting a lot of inconsistent shite.

And you lost. Which is the point.

And saying I think County and United would beat Dundee, and that Dundee would beat Saints, are conflicting views. We were rancid just days before the meeting of the clubs and Motherwell could easily have scored six in the final 20 minutes against us.

1 minute ago, RandomGuy. said:

Draws wont help you now you're 12th, m8, far too late to start thinking that'll save you.

I'm obviously aware how the fucking points are distributed.

We're only two points out. Not going to regurgitate what ludo just said but he's right. 

3 minutes ago, RossDee01 said:

We’re utter dug shite and finishing nowhere other than 12th.

We have been utter shite yes but it's not completely done yet. We're not miles adrift. A win were it counts and a few draws is all we need.

We have won 4 games in 32. One of those at Dens. How many games out of the last 6 do you think we'll have to win to make sure we get even a play off place?
A freak result tomorrow and it changes, but I'm not hopeful.
If we manage a play of place we will be confounding the odds.

23 minutes ago, dd23 said:

We have won 4 games in 32. One of those at Dens. How many games out of the last 6 do you think we'll have to win to make sure we get even a play off place?
A freak result tomorrow and it changes, but I'm not hopeful.
If we manage a play of place we will be confounding the odds.

Not hoping for anything tomorrow but realistically I think a win against St Mirren and Hamilton would see us good. A draw anywhere in between.

Looking like a play off derby if we do though. Would rather be automatically relegated instead of the unthinkable.

Edited by Crawford

4 minutes ago, Crawford said:

Not hoping for anything tomorrow but realistically I think a win against At Mirren and Hamilton would see us good. A draw anywhere in between.

Looking like a play off derby if we do though. Would rather be automatically relegated instead of the unthinkable.

That would mean the Midden and Hamiltinks losing the rest of their games and drawing when they play each other twice. We realistically need to at least win 3 and draw 1. 

No chance.

5 minutes ago, johnnydun said:

That would mean the Midden and Hamiltinks losing the rest of their games and drawing when they play each other twice. We realistically need to at least win 3 and draw 1. 

No chance.

Deefiant mk II

8 minutes ago, Crawford said:

Deefiant mk II

This is what was said of Barry Smith at the time by the DFCSS Chairman after the Deefiant season;

Dundee FC Supporters’ Society Chairman Scott Glenday paid tribute to Smith in his address by saying, “Barry, to say it was one helluva season would perhaps be an understatement. You inherited something that was broken and remarkably turned it into something beautiful; delivered what many people thought was impossible. You gave us exactly what the supporters wanted to see – good football, effort, endeavour, energy, honesty and commitment.”

Can you see Nelms (or any c**t for that matter) saying the same about MacIntyre?

I love your optimism, but we are fucked.

Say McIntyre is out, who’s in ?

David hopkin- done well at livi and out of contract

Stuart McCall - premiership experience also out of contract

Gary naysmith- done very well at every club he’s been at and deserves the chance to move to a bigger club and would be a decent acquisition especially if we are relegated

Ian McCall - it’s Ayr , he is a damn miracle worker or shankland is just that good and is a one man team

John robertson- turned Inverness from zeros to hero’s

Anyone else sum what available? Or is JMAC a good manager to have in championship on a rolling contract?

55 minutes ago, D TOTAL said:

Gary naysmith- done very well at every club he’s been at and deserves the chance to move to a bigger club and would be a decent acquisition especially if we are relegated

Ian McCall - it’s Ayr , he is a damn miracle worker or shankland is just that good and is a one man team

Anyone else sum what available? Or is JMAC a good manager to have in championship on a rolling contract?

Short term (i.e. split) it's McPake probably for me. Long term still tough to see, but no doubt Nelms hires the first bloke who shows up for an interview and fucks up again.

All I ask is for a respectable team like Motherwell or.... uh, Motherwell, to relegate us. Couldn't stomach going doon to fucking Hamilton. Watching all 65 of their fans (it'd be a big day for them) losing their minds.

6 hours ago, D TOTAL said:

QOS fans want Naysmith sacked as hes dragged them into the relegation battle.

Also, any outside chance of getting Strachan in was ended last night, he ended every form of career hes got with his appearance on The Debate last night.

Edited by RandomGuy.