All things Dundee FC

McIntyre needs to get to f**k and get to f**k now. Take Woods, Robson and the rest of the bloody loan deals with him.

It's very simple. There is absolutely nothing to lose by punting him. We've two benefits of getting rid. 1. We get the slimmest of chances of making a fight of it. 2. We can let a new, competent man prepare for next season.

I don't care if McPake has zero experience, he's clearly being groomed by the board to takeover at some point. It's worked for County and he can't do any worse. 

That's if we follow the boards predictable nature of uninspiring appointments.

11 minutes ago, Ludo*1 said:

McIntyre needs to get to f**k and get to f**k now. Take Woods, Robson and the rest of the bloody loan deals with him.

It's very simple. There is absolutely nothing to lose by punting him. We've two benefits of getting rid. 1. We get the slimmest of chances of making a fight of it. 2. We can let a new, competent man prepare for next season.

I don't care if McPake has zero experience, he's clearly being groomed by the board to takeover at some point. It's worked for County and he can't do any worse. 

That's if we follow the boards predictable nature of uninspiring appointments.

At the very least you'd think McPake would bring a bit of passion and fight into them rather than that c**t wandering about with his hands in his pockets. There is nothing to lose now. Get McIntyre punted, McPake as interim and get applications in early and assessed rather than appointing the first name that springs to mind. 

Eta: And the sooner he's punted the sooner his 1 year rolling contract is paid up. No point wasting another 6 weeks wages on him. 

Edited by Dee Man

We have put up with some shite this season.

We deserve better than this. It is all the fault of 2 managers. I don't even blame the majority of the players. What dick drops Nelson and Wright and keeps Woods and Horseshite on? Completely fucking clueless arsehole. If you played our strongest 11 every week in the right positions we would probably be alright. But this bellend refuses to do this. 

I am fucking sick of this shit.

7 minutes ago, johnnydun said:

We have put up with some shite this season.

We deserve better than this. It is all the fault of 2 managers. I don't even blame the majority of the players. What dick drops Nelson and Wright and keeps Woods and Horseshite on? Completely fucking clueless arsehole. If you played our strongest 11 every week in the right positions we would probably be alright. But this bellend refuses to do this. 

I am fucking sick of this shit.

Potty mouth.

Mixu at United - 29 games - 8 wins

McIntyre at Dundee - 26 games - 3 wins

Going off wiki.

You have to sack him if you have any chance of staying up, I think his win percentage is now 11%.

13 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

Going off wiki.

You have to sack him if you have any chance of staying up, I think his win percentage is now 11%.

Going by that, we have 6 games left so we are going to be in front for just over an hour up until the end of the season.

17 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

Going off wiki.

We do, but we won't. The shitebags in charge already have him planning for next season.

2 minutes ago, Ludo*1 said:

We do, but we won't. The shitebags in charge already have him planning for next season.

Any reason why Cammy Kerr is out in the cold?

That right back you had tonight was awful, seaside league standard. No surprise both goals were scored from his side. Kennedy can kill a lot of full backs, but he had a spell where the full back looked terrified to go near him, wasn't even an attempt to just blooter him.

3 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

That right back you had tonight was awful, seaside league standard. No surprise both goals were scored from his side. Kennedy can kill a lot of full backs, but he had a spell where the full back looked terrified to go near him, wasn't even an attempt to just blooter him.

Only McIntyre can answer that. Cammy is no great shakes but will give much more than Horsfield. Curran is miles out his depth and as soft as shite and as you said no surprise the goals came from that side

Going off wiki.

We’ve now lost 6 in a row so only 4 more games till we get another win

17 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

I honestly don't know. Cammy Kerr is fully fit. McIntyre seems to have ostracised him though. He was training on his own on Saturday, just running up and down the line. 

Cammy Kerr isn't the best. He's probably a player that actively needed replaced (at the start of the season, we have far bigger issues now) if being brutally honest. However, he's one player that'd run through brick walls for us in a team of shitebags.

I believe someone pointed out that Horsfield has never featured for a professional side that has kept a clean sheet with him on the pitch.

Terrible line up tonight from McIntyre. Pathetic choices.

No Scott Wright? Just ridiculous.

However, McIntyre can't be blamed for Millers miss. That is truly horrendous from such an experienced player. Absolute shite Miller and the cause of our defeat as it happened.

Horsfield cannot start on Saturday. There was slightly more fight from Robson tonight but the pairing with Woods is still dire.

Darren O'Dea such a good player a few years back but he cannot start again. Kasunga has errors in his game but we need to play him over O'Dea.

Thank you.

Jesse Curran is so soft and bottles it anytime someone is anywhere near him.  Woods just isn’t very good.  

McIntyre has to go.  He doesn’t know what he’s doing.  Simple as that.   Do you think it will ever dawn on Nelms why McIntyre was unemployed for so long?